Sunkist 2oz. What happened?
Yeah. Whats up? I'm on the server with just me and my my son, in coop mode (2/2). Spent a good few hours helping him with mapping. Next thing we're kicked for 'unusual behaviour' and then are banned. Bottom line is, you shouldn't be allowed to set up a server which facilitates group map development and then be allowed to kick people in mid process. If you don't like people developing maps on your server then don't facilitate it. A lot of my kids work lost. Mean (to put it politely)
Surely, there are rules about this kind of thing.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like the anti-cheat kicked in (were you jumping up stairs really fast or something?). Just PM [SODA]___ME___ your IP and he might be able to resolve this whole ordeal.
Thanks given by:
Thanks. Feel a bit aggreived but maybe it's a system flaw. Now that I realise I can contact, I have. Anyway, thanks for taking an interest.
Thanks given by:
Sorry about that, this is a problem with the game, not the server/admin. This is a problem with the anticheat system. Make sure you /savemap often. Or, you can use the autosave feature. From the editing menu, go into settings and make sure "Enable auto save map" is checked.

Sorry!
Thanks given by:
Probably a good idea to not have anticheat checking up on servers that are in coop mode. Also, wouldn't it be better to coop on a LAN server?
Thanks given by:
Why the hell does Anticheat work in Coop mode?
Thanks given by:
Sorry for the problem you had in coop mode, I have also lost work before so I can understand exactly how you feel. Save often (as stated above) is always the best solution (too many ways for things to fail in coop). Anticheat is not something I can set or turn off in coop mode, this is something the developers would have to do. I have not heard of anticheat kicking in coop before so I can only guess that this is another great feature of the new and improved AC 1.2 (sarcasm). It actually fits perfectly with the built in flyhack, spectators stuck viewing off map during map change, having to look up cn# when you get a PM, taking away the /scalelights that us Linux users need cause we still do not have use of /gamma, sound issues, not making /newmap a vote in multiplayer coop, and a pile of other problems that 1.2 brings to the table. I have no clue why there is a 16 slot limit now, but I do see more players with higher ping time now. The only good thing about 1.2 is they actually fixed the broken map restrictions to do away with those awful camper maps (oh wait, they failed there too). So yeah, I'm not one bit happy with 1.2, also sorry for the rant.
Thanks given by:
___ME___, you can remove anticheat by compiling AC yourself.
Thanks given by:
If you remove anticheat you can't register on the masterserver.
Thanks given by:
Orynge, that is NOT true. I have a Lua version of AC 1.2 (no anticheat) and it registers just fine.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 14, 05:39AM)Jg99 Wrote: NOT

no need to yell.
Thanks given by:
umm... I'm fairly certain that all servers on the masterserver need to be running anticheat, otherwise they risk being taken down...

At least, that's what I heard.
Thanks given by:
This isn't true.
Thanks given by:
Alrighty then.
Thanks given by: