3 3
3 years and 3 days here in this forum...

Thanks given by:
Ggwp 1cap
Thanks given by:
Seen you ingame only once, you mythical beast.
Thanks given by:
Apple are yellow only in Brazil.. lol

wait a second...
Thanks given by:
all the cares
Thanks given by:
3 years, 1 month and 2 days
Thanks given by:
3 years, 6 months, 7 days
Get on my level
Thanks given by:
Since AC 0.92 but not in the forum...
Thanks given by:
lol, yeah, yeah. I participated in the old forum too.
I started before the game was called AssaultCube. (close to 7 years ...)
Nah, I remembered something. My calculations are wrong. The moderators banned me for 3 months, so I was six months without participating in this forum. (twice as much).

PM
"Luc@s
AC Dev/Admin -... This thread is too much. You were warned for one reason : we first believed you could behave better and bring something to the forums.
The way you're acting because of this warning proves you are not able to improve your behavior.
You'll have more time to think about it during your ban."

Interesting how he really believe they are "educating" players.
This is one of the basic errors of moderation.

Each of us has a different personality and that is what makes it an interesting forum.
It's amazing how people related to programming can not deal with other people or with the diversity of thoughts.
Look at the Undead BAN .... Most ridiculous thing existed?

I write this because 50% of the game is interesting because of the community ... So ...
Thanks given by:
this thread took an interesting turn
Thanks given by:
Not only at Undead ban hihi!
At least you have the reason from an AC/Dev, not like one of my friend player who get banned without any valid reason but I don't want to bring this subject again...
...scared to be prejudged for nothing;
All these events grow up the development of this forum that's why I decided first to create my account here, it's a splitted world between the forum and ingame relationship.
One user can change the ideology of others users for a better way and the AC/Dev are here to lead them and setting up an effective corporate communication.
In addition, a good management of the members relations also helps in establishing an environment that is encouraging of the team development!
Thanks given by:
Inb4 random lock by dev/mod
Thanks given by:
1Cap, your threads are getting worthless and worthless. Please, teach me how you do that.
Thanks given by:
(28 Dec 13, 11:52PM)Marti Wrote: Inb4 random lock by dev/mod
ofc not, this thread is as precious as each individual post that 1cap creates
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 13, 01:24AM)Andrez Wrote: 1Cap, your threads are getting worthless and worthless. Please, teach me how you do that.

just because 1Cap lacks fluency in the english vernacular does not mean his words are lacking in truth. there is more worth in a single of his posts than in all of your posts combined.
Thanks given by:
^^ True
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 13, 06:27AM)Undead Wrote:
(29 Dec 13, 01:24AM)Andrez Wrote: 1Cap, your threads are getting worthless and worthless. Please, teach me how you do that.

just because 1Cap lacks fluency in the english vernacular does not mean his words are lacking in truth. there is more worth in a single of his posts than in all of your posts combined.
And your posts of hate against me are indeed more worthy than mine, I guess.
Thanks given by:
There is a button "report", there is a direct conversation, there is a "PM".

I believe that "ban" is a way of playing the "problem" under the rug.

* With reference to a previous comment: Moderators are not leaders ... They should not target anything.

What happens is that they do not have time to moderate efficiently.
So do not follow the posts at the speed required. Then the confusion accumulate. And then there comes a point where they lose themselves in the solution.

This causes frustration and misplaced attitudes. Realize the BAN the Undead. Comics.

My perception.
Thanks given by:
1cap i want to join your religion what do you call it?
Thanks given by:
Hey Marti. What do you think about my notebook?
Use it to play, but the graphics are not good. My fps is 60.
But I think the main problem is not that. In this version of the game i have not good servers to play. The "pings" are very high. 200 +
But maybe it all together: Ping - FPS - bad graphics.
My mouse is not the best too ...
But back on topic ...
The forum is a good way to measure the potential future of the game. Do not agree?
Who likes this project need to be aware of that. The promises are not successful over the same effects that the promises had before.
We expected a lot for a game update. So those beta versions were released. And it created a confusion. Examples for now: the sound problems, shots that hit the target but do not count as hits,
restrictions on the maps, etc ...

plus

I do not know if everyone is using alias. I see 3 or 4 old players. The rest is all new people.
The forum is slow too. Not just this month ... this has been happening more time ...

We're out of the clans of the past:
FD * - some players. fundog went fishing
w00p - the clan of the alias. appear only in leagues and some matchs
MyS - unstructured. trying to maintain.
oNe - some say they are out there.
DES - disappeared
Pi - i see only 2 players online
BC - omg
A & D - dead in the shadows
AK - finished
Acka - not
etc...
In the official wiki of the game there is no reference to clan pages or wiki clan page ...
that explains a lot
But yes there is reference to third party sites such as akimbo.
That explains a lot too ...
Thanks given by:
You quote only the negatives points here, what about all AC features?
It's a new generation of player who will emerge, so the time to evolve too.

PS: I agree about AC problems (sounds, serverlist, shots, OS crashs errors...) but all these minors bugs will be fixed soon!
Thanks given by:
think about the children in africa tho
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 13, 07:11PM)1Cap Wrote: But back on topic ...
The forum is a good way to measure the potential future of the game.....

SF Statistics
Thanks given by:
Hi Krayce. Thank you for participating in my thread by AssaultCube project forum. :)

Did you use the future tense in his observation, "will".
Means a hope in something that has not happened yet.
I do not believe in a new generation. New players enter the game all the time. But it is necessary that they stay in the game. Remain playing.
As already said a member of the project, more players can bring in more money. (donations).
Each glitch removes new players.

Imagine playing a new game and no sound!
Play a new game, hit a HS and nothing happens.
Getting into a server and the administrator ban you because you killed a friend unintentionally ... you are a new player, will certainly kill some friends.

I can speak positively, negatively and realistically.

It is important not to try to mediate what one speaks. The mods here have created a mess doing it. Let's take our cinsera opinion. No fears.

After all we all want the same thing.

Sry for double post

Ty for share |HP|

See this 2 :

Estatistics

Windows 81% - Mac
Brasil 27% - almost 1/3
Thanks given by:
Your welcome 1Cap.

I agree about that:
(30 Dec 13, 07:35PM)1Cap Wrote: Imagine playing a new game and no sound!
Play a new game, hit a HS and nothing happens.
For me, I can't connect from the masterserverlist...
I have to write the IP/Port entirely to connect in servers;
I don't think new players know all IP address for each server or know how to use the menu private server list immediately like me!

Just one example, I bring this game to some of my friends today and here the feedbacks:

-"Man, we are in 2013 and you still playing a game like that?"
-"What this graphics?"
-"Rugbyman playermodel, *mock*"
-"You waste your time with this game, come play real game with us..."
-"Even playstation one have better graphics quality!"
-"Why my teammate always down my HP or teamkill me, what a stupid game!"
-"Why I don't have any sound?"
- For some of them, they can't even play it without a crash each 10minutes.
I will stop quote because I was not really proud in front of my friends gamers...

Anyway, I always answer them: "The most important it's not the graphics but the gameplay!"
But now the gameplay and stability of AC has changed since 1.0 into a bad version (most known as 1.1);
Nowadays, the devs are trying to solves their mistakes and it's not easy as we can see (I wish everything will be fine soon as before).

This game was essentially dedicated for low capacity machine (also lightest disk space requirement), today even with low graphics (Horrible mod, we lose into optimization power) we can't have more of 60/80 fps... As if the game need very much ressource from the machine (At the CPU, ac_client got 100% and it can freeze my pc, i will not speak about large maps which down my fps by at least 25).
Against someone who have 800/1000 fps it's so <<unfair>>!
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 13, 07:26PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: think about the children in africa tho

That is a absolutely huge generalization.
Thanks given by:
Hi. Could you elaborate more?

(30 Dec 13, 09:48PM)Rainbow Wrote:
(30 Dec 13, 07:26PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: think about the children in africa tho

That is a absolutely huge generalization.
Thanks given by:
And it's useless to think about them if you can't do anything for them.
If you mention this in every thread, just close the forum and you will have the time to take care of them...
glhf!
Thanks given by:
lol
I think and I help the children of Africa are already almost 4 years. Something about getting clean water . There is a project from artesian wells . Well , search about it . Do not even get up from the chair to help ...

Returning to the topic ...

Yes , I also hope the best for the game .
But speaking today .. I see this project as a patchwork (edited). Honestly , it seems that the core structure is breaking and the various modules do not talk more among themselves .

When I told the players are guinea pigs , I did not want to be offensive . Is that the final version looks like a test version (beta ) .

I just conclude that the reason is not programmers , but the project manager . The project manager did not get a good final product . Simple as that .

Maybe remove programmers from doing the moderation of the forum and leave them only to program .

I believe that the purpose of this game is to test resource for other commercial projects .

I believe that in this sense the project is working on game and forum . Tests. Learning from mistakes ...
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 13, 11:48PM)1Cap Wrote: When I told the players are guinea pigs , I did not want to be offensive .
Just say "trollers" instead of "guinea pigs", that's all kkk!
Thanks given by: