Leaving Assault Cube (Dec 22, 2013)
Hello forum users and AC gamers,

It appears as though my time is up and I have nothing else to offer the community. I will be leaving AssaultCube forever; however, I will be on the forums and IRC from time to time.

The reasons that I am leaving include: personal life, but most importantly and truthfully, I only started playing the game because my good graphics card went missing and I was unable to play any high-performance games for the longest time. I now have that opportunity and I just got a wack of high-end games I will be switching to.

I will have contact with some of the AC community via Steam, Skype, Google Talk, and the AssaultCube IRC channel.

My ingame name was: rampage
I covered many servers including NC|, OPEN, Exodus, ac.pwnz, Dark Forces, SODA (and all other pop servers, including the GEMA server, Rootbeer), and many others. I felt the need to assist in keeping the Brazilian cheaters away and I am proud to assist in any other way I could. Thanks for your co-operation, and thank you AC staff and developers for putting your hard work and effort into the making of this game.

I will be monitoring this forum so feel free to comment or ask questions. I will not be replying to stupid questions like "Why are you such a ***?" or "Your mom is gay!" because I find them childish. Thanks ;)
Thanks given by:
gl hf :]
Thanks given by:
OK, man. take care. :D
Thanks given by:
Why did you steal rampage from BoB's nickname? :(
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 13, 12:27AM)PhaNtom Wrote: Why did you steal rampage from BoB's nickname? :(

BoB rampage is also known as Gramps. Also not many Rampage's use "rampage" (no caps) in their names. I also did not steal it, I've had the name since the 90's when I played my first Multiplayer game that wasn't 2 player Pong or Tic-Tac-Toe.

Definition: Stealing is defined as taking one persons rightful belonging or copyrighted material. The name isn't copyrighted, therefore, was not stolen. :D

To be honest, I've never seen him ingame. I've seen cheaters impersonate me, which have never fooled jamz, but that's as far as I've seen someone with that name.
Thanks given by:
cya good look
Thanks given by:
Yeah rampage I was kidding.
Thanks given by:
rip in peace
Thanks given by:
Why you decided to say goodbye here in the forum?
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 13, 02:01AM)1Cap Wrote: Why you decided to say goodbye here in the forum?

That is a good question and I forgot to add it to my first post. This is official so if you see someone in the game claiming to be: rampage, the admin, member of the anti-cheat squad, etc... they will be fake. I've re-installed Windows for work related reasons, and will not bother re-install the game. Hope that helps.
Thanks given by:
kbye
Thanks given by:
'Your mom is gay!' isnt a question :D
Thanks given by:
tl:dr; for someone I don't even know. :/
Bye
Thanks given by:
* Cleaner never shed no tears for leavers
Thanks given by:
bb take care :)
Thanks given by:
You're not alone...
...many others left but you did it by posting in the forum!
So, it's a better way to leave one game;
Respect for all your time spent ingame and I wish you the best of luck for your future.
Thanks given by:
the happiest day of my life
Thanks given by:
lol who are you ? there is no need to make a topic because you leave AC,at least if you were known maybe, but known people don't need to make that because everyone notice it :)

glhf
Thanks given by:
Hey, even though you gave ctt, ___ME___, and myself a while back a heads up about this, it's still sad to see you go. :<

Take care rampage, and I hope you have a nice life.
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 13, 09:24PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: Take care rampage, and I hope you have a nice life.

hope u have 1 too buddy
Thanks given by:
qt3.14s
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 13, 06:53PM)Iguana Wrote: the happiest day of my life
How the hell did i know that was coming?
(26 Dec 13, 09:24PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: Hey, even though you gave ctt, ___ME___, and myself a while back a heads up about this, it's still sad to see you go. :<

Take care rampage, and I hope you have a nice life.
:( Even though you hated me for the longest time...... I suppose it'll be sad. Gl, hf, ill spam you on skype like i always do
Thanks given by:
@ctt Multiple people use my Skype and will just block you, and I won't notice.

You like bugs bunny or Tiny Toons Iguana?
Gives Iguana a big rabbit-toon kiss!
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 13, 06:07PM)rampage.wd Wrote: @ctt Multiple people use my Skype and will just block you, and I won't notice.
That is so nice! That makes me miss you so much more...It's about time you left :P
Thanks given by:
lol ctt just email him. :p
Thanks given by:
r i p
Thanks given by: