I guess is the "Vista" version of AC..
What do you think?
Thanks given by:
Just wait until the 'windows 8' version of AC comes with tiles all over the place instead of menus.
Thanks given by:
Let's say this version is more a Linux distro rather than a Windows OS: pointless, not working really good, and free.
Thanks given by:
...more like dos 6.22 with graphics in mode 13h and very buggy
Thanks given by:
What do I think of what?

[Image: pfE8vUN.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 13, 06:01PM)Andrez Wrote: Let's say this version is more a Linux distro rather than a Windows OS: pointless, not working really good, and free.

Linux is not pointless, in fact:
* Android is a form of Linux... as of the second quarter of 2013, it owns 79% of the market share in sales: www.gartner.com/newsroom/id/2573415
* Linux basically owns the super computers: www.top500.org/statistics/overtime/
* Most webservers (hard to guage, but 66.9% by this count: http://w3techs.com/technologies/overview...system/all ) run Linux.
* Steam now runs on Linux - subjectively, I'd say this is a statement of how Linux usage is growing.
* Auto install/update systems make linux maintainence far easier than windows, additionally, packages are normally smaller in size - so it's quicker too. Adware/Viruses... Huh? What?
* Subjectively, I'd say the UI is nicer too.
* Linux works very well, mr subjective :P
Thanks given by:
You accidentally a word.
Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 13, 06:01PM)Andrez Wrote: Let's say this version is more a Linux distro rather than a Windows OS: pointless, not working really good, and free.

If something doesn't work in Linux, it's fixed pretty much instantly. You can't say the same thing about Windows.
Thanks given by:
There are always people trying to compare Linux with Windows OS.
That depends on the application. Endpoint.

I will compare Linux to FreeBSD - No. I compare Open Solaris and MacOS. No.

Like to read and learn about computers, hardware and software? Have enough time to do it? So go play with Linux.

Do not want to spend much time learning and is focused on application. Use Windows .

There are bugs in Linux - Yes!
You can leave Windows stable ? Yes!

Want to read many lines of programming? Linux. Kernel bla bla bla? Linux.

Just want to trigger a shortcut and run your game smoothly with sound? Windows!
Ups ... We are a small sound problem for Windows ... there are some other minor bugs ... You have problems connecting to the servers?

Will soon be provided a Patch called AC 1.3
Thanks given by:
I'm basically have some minors bugs, that I already posted just one. Link to post

and the other is related whit the survival zone, but I think that I did something wrong. is not a bug at all. I guess

Most of the people complain not just here on the forums, also on game. and they have those [ bigger problems? ] whatever. I'm waiting for the next version [or the patch].

@Cleaner: I was only kidding! you know how idiot I can be... lol

I have no complains about the game.
Thanks given by:
Why don't I see vid in first post?
Thanks given by:
Cause it's not there.
Thanks given by:
I don't get it!

So from post n°2 to post n°10 all these people replied on just that short sentence...
(22 Dec 13, 04:31PM)mpx Wrote: What do you think?

Some of you folks are weird!
Thanks given by:
You're not reading the subject, Cleaner:
[Image: enYllAZ.png]
Thanks given by:
Cleaner y u no read? :D
Thanks given by:
Windows Vista was a heavily criticized version. He compared 1.2 to this.

My comment was that AC will have tiles like windows 8. Jokingly.
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/3927/gelt.png
Thanks given by:
(24 Dec 13, 03:00PM)Nightmare Wrote: Windows Vista was a heavily criticized version. He compared 1.2 to this.

Yeah, you don't remember how a piece of crap was Windows Vista that people downgrade to Windows XP?

That is why "I'm clean" of Windows many years.

Thanks, Sheesus! XD

This thread is a joke. As already said, I have no complains about the game but it's really hard don't listen about people opinions about bugs. But I'm really sure the devs will solve most of the bugs. If you don't believe me, see the AC history. the game grew a lot. and they are working on really good stuff that I patiently waiting for. so if you read somewhere "AC is dead" I don't think so. IMHO AC is changing his way to better. people think that an open source project belong to everybody. well, no. there are rules that you have to follow. You can make some changes, but you HAVE to respect the others licenses. idk where I'm going whit this. :P but, what the heck. ac is cool and I'm not planning to quit. I did it before and miserably miss it. :) I'm gonna play ac until my 90 years or when they decide to kill this project. [don't you dare!] I said that is a "Vista" version of AC. about people complains. That's it, I was kidding. end of the story.

sorry for my english. :D

EDIT
BTW. I'm gonna leave this here. Merry Xmas everybody.
http://i.imgur.com/SpZ2Rqg.jpg ac wallpaper 1600 x 1200
Thanks given by:
[Image: wth_zps33f7919d.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Remove AC menus, add tiles for 1.3

#change
Thanks given by:
(24 Dec 13, 08:11PM)Nightmare Wrote: Remove AC menus, add tiles for 1.3

#change

Nah, just make 3d menus instead.
Thanks given by: