is this a hit drop?

discuss..
Thanks given by:
I see this all the time ingame, where i see the sniper hit me on the screen but it doesn't hit. Or i will watch other players get hit in game but it doesnt hit them.
Thanks given by:
naah, it is antisniper code :D
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 13, 04:24PM)bballn45 Wrote: I see this all the time ingame, where i see the sniper hit me on the screen but it doesn't hit. Or i will watch other players get hit in game but it doesnt hit them.

Heppen to me sometime also.
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 13, 04:06PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
discuss..

Accept it. He's better than you.
Thanks given by:
he got a pretty strong helmet
Thanks given by:
Cheap very low quality bullets made in China...
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 13, 04:51PM)Marti Wrote: he got a pretty strong helmet

[Image: gSjs342.png]
Thanks given by:
I've had this happen as well (both ways). Don't know what really causes it to be honest.
Thanks given by:
I forgot to mention that all #M|A# members are using very good hacks which I particularly created, headshot block is just one of the many cheats included, just dont tell anyone. plz its a sekrit
Thanks given by:
It's a new way to balance weapons and helmets.
So the game progresses.
lol
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 13, 12:29AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: I forgot to mention that all #M|A# members are using very good hacks which I particularly created, headshot block is just one of the many cheats included, just dont tell anyone. plz its a sekrit
our secret was revealed :(

:O Wtf, I have a hard head..
maybe the difference of Ping?
Thanks given by:
is a bonehead, what do you want!?

yeah, that happens.. I hate it
Thanks given by:
when it hgappens again, please tell me if your client detected a hit or not (check your accuracy)
thanks
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 13, 12:29AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: I forgot to mention that all #M|A# members are using very good hacks which I particularly created, headshot block is just one of the many cheats included, just dont tell anyone. plz its a sekrit

ermahgerd xiter imma go report uuuuu
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 13, 10:34AM)Luc@s Wrote: when it hgappens again, please tell me if your client detected a hit or not (check your accuracy)
thanks

My guess is client-side hit drops like I've been suspicious of for ages... By the way, it's amazing how many times I'm proven right when people disbelieve me at first.
Thanks given by:
i don't remember i said you were wrong about client side drops, but about anticheat drops you had been crying about all that time
Thanks given by:
That comment wasn't to you Lucas, it's others who doubted me. Sorry that wasn't clear. And as for my suspicion of the anticheat, I would say it was a good educated guess. Since then it's obviously been client-side drops I (we?) are suspicious of.
Thanks given by:
Then client is fine, the lag cause that. When it lag, you cant frag the enemy, capture the flag, etc.
I realized If you turn the game-speed on 10 on demos you will see the lag working on millisecond. on normal speed seems to be OK. It just the lag, bad luck.
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 13, 10:34AM)Luc@s Wrote: when it hgappens again, please tell me if your client detected a hit or not (check your accuracy)
thanks

Bullets can't collide with players models the only way to see the particle effect is if the client detected the hit.
Thanks given by:
bullets can collide with anything that is displayed, if the hitbox doesn't match properly it may be possible that the playermodel, as a graphic object, blocks rays, before they can reach the hitbox. i think we have to consider this possibility
Thanks given by:
are you serious?
Thanks given by:
That bullet hit the neck not the head.
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 13, 11:34PM)EndGame Wrote: That bullet hit the neck not the head.

how?

Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 13, 11:53PM)|HP| Wrote:
(15 Dec 13, 11:34PM)EndGame Wrote: That bullet hit the neck not the head.

how?

lag

EDIT: it's just my theory lol
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 13, 12:30AM)EndGame Wrote: ......

:D maybe
Thanks given by:
Hitboxes in AC are pretty pretty bad. Make a hit at the very edge of the head and it doesn't count as a HS. kkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 13, 09:06PM)Jpablon Wrote: are you serious?
?
do you know how target vectors are calculated ?
(remember why players with shitty graphics can't shoot at people)
Thanks given by:
Possibly shitty videocard

Edit: and also the scoreboard:
Thanks given by:
I do not remember.
Anyone who is reading this remember?

(16 Dec 13, 10:04AM)Luc@s Wrote:
(15 Dec 13, 09:06PM)Jpablon Wrote: are you serious?
?
do you know how target vectors are calculated ?
(remember why players with shitty graphics can't shoot at people)
Thanks given by: