[mapmodel] Pirate Flag
[Image: 0114_zps420bbb33.png]

Download

Thanks given by:
awesome :D
Thanks given by:
A thing of beauty.
Thanks given by:
You should prolly 'sink' it a little deeper into the ground, something like a cube down in case of the use of highfield, so that it doesn't look suspended in the air like on your screenshot.
While you're at it get rid of capital letters ;)
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 13, 12:26PM)Cleaner Wrote: You should prolly 'sink' it a little deeper into the ground, something like a cube down in case of the use of highfield, so that it doesn't look suspended in the air like on your screenshot.

Thats why demonwolf updated the package yesterday:D I noticed that problem later.
Though i think i had some problem with autodownload, it didnt update the model until i deleted the old one from folder and then redownloaded. Idk if that is normal.
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 13, 01:05PM)|HP| Wrote:
(14 Dec 13, 12:26PM)Cleaner Wrote: You should prolly 'sink' it a little deeper into the ground, something like a cube down in case of the use of highfield, so that it doesn't look suspended in the air like on your screenshot.

Thats why demonwolf updated the package yesterday:D
I noticed that problem later.
Though i think i had some problem with autodownload, it didnt update the model until i deleted the old one from folder and then redownloaded.
Idk if that is normal.

dunno what, sounds vague, but it should be discussed on akimbo
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 13, 01:09PM)Luc@s Wrote: dunno what, sounds vague, but it should be discussed on akimbo
Actually due to similar forum theme I thought that I was was on akimbo when I posted XD
Thanks given by:
Cool, I understand now why you made the boat previously!
Thanks given by:
now this :3
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 13, 02:37AM)mpx Wrote: now this :3
I made one exactly like that a while ago but I thought it'll never fit in AC so I didn't bother posting it in The Vault (old AKIMBO), gonna browse my archives for it.
Thanks given by:
please, everything you do is worth being on akimbo cleaner :)
also, i like pirate themed stuff, please keep posting :))
i guess there are also interesting models to port from cube to AC if the licenses permit it
Thanks given by:
I remember dcp/chest from cool cube map called nc13mp03

Thanks given by:
Yeah! I remember that one pretty well and in fact it happen that I have it on this pc so here you go, uploaded on AKIMBO

Download, comment and rate here.

[Image: riU6h6s.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 13, 11:37PM)Cleaner Wrote: Yeah! I remember that one pretty well and in fact it happen that I have it on this pc so here you go, uploaded on AKIMBO

Download, comment and rate here.

[Image: riU6h6s.jpg]

nice:D
Thanks given by:
Assault of the Caraibes! =)
Thanks given by: