Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
=FG=
25.71%
9 25.71%
{BoB} Jr.
57.14%
20 57.14%
Depends on the map!
17.14%
6 17.14%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Silver League Championship
(30 Dec 13, 06:51PM)Oracle Wrote: If a game can't be arranged by the 15th just give the victory to FG, they were the ones who were prepared for the date, which was confirmed by both teams.
Thanks given by:
SILVER DRAMA HAS A NEW PEAK
Thanks given by:
I didn't confirm
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 13, 05:46PM)DeathCrew77 Wrote: I can play from the 2th to the 6th of Genuary, later I won't be able to play.

Try making this work, BoB.
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 13, 12:24PM)Homer-J Wrote:
(29 Dec 13, 02:26AM)MotoShadow Wrote: Great chance we can play tomorrow(29th) 9:45pm, need 1 confirmation
I will post again tomorrow to confirm

Confirmed

?
Thanks given by:
"I will post again tomorrow to confirm"
Where you see my confirmation post?
Thanks given by:
jesus half-life 3 is having an easier time being confirmed...
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 13, 08:32PM)MotoShadow Wrote: "I will post again tomorrow to confirm"
Ah fair enough, but it seemed like you proposed the idea, then when you said "need 1 confirmation" it looked like you were asking FG to confirm.
Dat specificity. :P
No worries no worries.
Thanks given by:
Rock, paper, scissors for winner
Thanks given by:
Paper2strong
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 13, 09:38AM)Rainbow Wrote: Paper2strong

ahem
Thanks given by:

You told us in teamspeak that we could play in the 29th of December 21.45 GMT+1 but maybe you (moto)couldn't be there. Your mates had to show up, but they didn't. We have lost 1 hour waiting for Benston's appearance, he didn't show up and he didn't even write anything in the forum to let us know. Yes, you didn't confirm our post officially, but you could have wrote something like " we can't on this date".
gg, atleast write the whole story, not only what makes you comfortable
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 13, 07:14PM)Cemer Wrote: SILVER DRAMA HAS A NEW PEAK
By the way, GL =FG= if you can play this match!
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 13, 01:53PM)Homer-J Wrote:

You told us in teamspeak that we could play in the 29th of December 21.45 GMT+1 but maybe you (moto)couldn't be there. Your mates had to show up, but they didn't. We have lost 1 hour waiting for Benston's appearance, he didn't show up and he didn't even write anything in the forum to let us know. Yes, you didn't confirm our post officially, but you could have wrote something like " we can't on this date".
gg, atleast write the whole story, not only what makes you comfortable

Yeah sure, i'll write the whole story, doesn't really make me less "comfortable". The morning of the 29th i already told Furios that i won't make it which means getting 3 players to show up is hard. I was ready to call it off and told Furios about a reschedule. But he said they must play that day. They can't play any other day. So even if i want to call it off i can't because you guys aren't available any other days. Nobody talked about an January extension, so i didn't call it off and i want to wait and see who shows up. Unfortunately my mates did not show up, which finally led to an discussion of playing in January. But FG shouldn't be surprise about this, i told Furios hours before that my players will be an "game-time decision", and at game-time we couldn't make it.
Thanks given by:
Niqqa don't propose a date when u can't make it lol
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 13, 03:10PM)Marti Wrote: Niqqa don't propose a date when u can't make it lol

I didn't propose the date
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 13, 02:26AM)MotoShadow Wrote: Great chance we can play tomorrow(29th) 9:45pm, need 1 confirmation
I will post again tomorrow to confirm

You didnt propose?
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 13, 08:02PM)Furios Wrote: Sorry for my late replay, I couldn't contact my teammates earlier.
We could play on Sunday, the 29th of December @ around 9 PM [GMT +1] fine for you ?
Hopefully someone can streeeam :>

EDIT: 9:45 PM [GMT+1]

No i didn't Furios did, i only put his proposal into consideration
Thanks given by:
So, next time say "Furios could play" and not "We could play"...
Problem solved (like a boss)!
Thanks given by:
Of the 23 days, that was the only date and time FG could play so i had to give it a try.
Also i wrote "Great chance" doesn't mean 100% chance
Thanks given by:
Oh Moto please don't argue with arguments like "but I told Furios and bla bla bla momi momi" like a little child. Indeed it's our fault we didn't manage to play earlier - well thats cuz ppl were really busy with school and work before Christmas- as ppl maybe know there are usually really many exams before vacation. Then Benston said you want to play between the 26 to 29th of December. So we wanted to play on the 29th . We all participated our RL issues to play this match. I mean if somebody says great chance everbody can expect we can play there. ofc we were all angry when you didnt show up. But the fact that your teammates didn't even know that the match would be played on this date s hows "how important the match" is for BoB jr. - sadly I didn't make the SS. You said it will be a game Situation. You said you MIGHT won't be free this day -but benston lozi and friteq will be there -as you said - but Benston didnt show up. But anyhow you was there, so was Friteq AND Bender - but yeah you said bis skill is to weak atm. and u don't want to play then.
Actually thats means 1. autowin cuz you could have play but I (Furios) convinced my teammates not to because i wanted to be fair even if u ruined our evening. 2nd Option u play 2v3 oder 3v3 with bender but u didnt and we left it - we didn't had to but we did. And now you are trying to excuse with poor arguments. It's why Im kind of mad atm. PS: I typed this whit my mobile phone so prob. There re some errors :p
Thanks given by:
Yes, i'd like to to note that BoB could have played on 90% of the days since this thread was made, =FG= could only manage 1 day, which was not even on the date both teams confirmed. They showed up on teamspeak and asked if BoB could play. We of course were not prepared but we tried nevertheless. It's not BoB's fault for not being able to play on a day and time which was not even discussed beforehand but rather thrown upon us a few hours before.
Anyhow, if =FG= could post a date and time on which they are definitely able to play, we can try and match it. The sooner you do this the more chance we have of ensuring we can make it. Maybe give multiple days and times if you can.
Thanks

And Furios, the fact that most of us didn't know that the silver championship might be played on that day was because noone decided it or confirmed it. You can't just turn up on teamspeak and expect us to play, we were not prepared. And this is also the reason why some of our players were not there because we couldn't contact them. If you came to us a day or so before rather then a few hours then maybe we could have contacted them. Please don't go assuming things without evidence, this match is important to us. Why should we play with a weaker lineup or 2v3 because you couldn't make the deadline, because you were unorganised, because you turned up out of nowhere expecting to play?
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 13, 06:02PM)Furios Wrote: Oh Moto please don't argue with arguments like "but I told Furios and bla bla bla momi momi" like a little child. Indeed it's our fault we didn't manage to play earlier - well thats cuz ppl were really busy with school and work before Christmas- as ppl maybe know there are usually really many exams before vacation. Then Benston said you want to play between the 26 to 29th of December. So we wanted to play on the 29th . We all participated our RL issues to play this match. I mean if somebody says great chance everbody can expect we can play there. ofc we were all angry when you didnt show up. But the fact that your teammates didn't even know that the match would be played on this date s hows "how important the match" is for BoB jr. - sadly I didn't make the SS. You said it will be a game Situation. You said you MIGHT won't be free this day -but benston lozi and friteq will be there -as you said - but Benston didnt show up. But anyhow you was there, so was Friteq AND Bender - but yeah you said bis skill is to weak atm. and u don't want to play then.
Actually thats means 1. autowin cuz you could have play but I (Furios) convinced my teammates not to because i wanted to be fair even if u ruined our evening. 2nd Option u play 2v3 oder 3v3 with bender but u didnt and we left it - we didn't had to but we did. And now you are trying to excuse with poor arguments. It's why Im kind of mad atm. PS: I typed this whit my mobile phone so prob. There re some errors :p

lol Furios, i'm not arguing or acting like a child i'm just telling people what happened. Yes you wanted to play on the 29th but if u look at the earlier post, i wrote that monday the 30th would been a better date to play. You guys never replied here, waited a few days and u still haven't replied if we could change to the 30th. Then day before i tried to get my teammates to play on the 29. Its hard to get my team to know the match was on the 29th if you guys never told us if you are available to play on the 30th. Nevertheless i still contacted my mates about the match. Sadly one of our mates couldn't make it, but you shouldn't be surprise as anything could happen if you tell him the match time at the last minute. How you can get auto-win if it wasn't even our fault lol. And your option 2 is the same as option 1. And once again there is no excuses or poor arguments, this is what happened lol.

Lets stop the hostility, we have more time to play and lets try to get an organized match this time.
Thanks given by:
ac_sunset thirsts for blood.
Thanks given by:
No trashtalk plox.It happened,nothing will change that so what's point of all that bs?:OSimple?Simple.
Thanks given by:
Just try sort out a future date, the past is the past.
Thanks given by:
play please
Thanks given by:
Just give B} the win already
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 13, 09:04PM)Marti Wrote: Just give B} the win already

[Image: w64w.png]
Thanks given by:
We can play on Friday, the 3th 10 PM [GMT +1]
Please tell us if you can play or not and offer us another time if you can't play on that date.

(30 Dec 13, 05:46PM)DeathCrew77 Wrote: I can play from the 2th to the 6th of Genuary, later I won't be able to play.
Thanks given by: