MORE 1.2.0.2 online gameplay
in case anyone is wondering, i record using Screenflow for mac.
the screenflow file is 28.07 GB
and the exported mp4 file is 1.02 GB :)
Thanks given by:
yet another quality upload
Thanks given by:
These videos just remind me that i need to get my ass back into gear and make another AC lets play!
How long does it take to upload these monsters? bet they're huge in file size.
Thanks given by:
it takes around an hour to record, then i edit the video, trimming some parts - 20 minutes.
after that i leave it for the next morning.. the next morning, i let the file be exported while i'm at school. when i get back, 9 hours later, it's about 75% complete.
after the exporting is complete, i wait another day to upload to youtube, again while i'm at school.
this is for videos exceeding 50 minutes in HD :)
Thanks given by:
as DEM0NW0LF said, you should record at 30fps - my 1.5gb video went to 100mb after editing ;) - however if you'd want to play while recording, you'd probably want a program like dxtory.
Thanks given by:
some of you wanted me to expand my gameplay,
so i recorded some CTF in 1.2.0.2
T_T

yup, i'm probably gonna have to stick with OSOK & TOSOK
Thanks given by:
only way you improve is by playing more yo
quick tip: if you want to get more kills in ctf/dm modes, switch to the pistol (as well as knife, if they are in range) - and practice too, 1v1s are a good way to train - an example here: http://youtu.be/bSmjzbAI414
use of cover is important too; playing sniper in dm/ctf is all about staying alive after your first (sniper) shot, unlike osok
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 13, 03:07AM)KnifeOnly Wrote: only way you improve is by playing more yo

This exactly.

Everyone can own in T/OSOK to be honest with you. Also, don't expect instant results. It takes time for you to develop the skills necessary to become a great player. Remember: "Practice makes perfect!" :D
Thanks given by:
Thank you for the feedback KnifeOnly and D3M0NW0LF :)
I'll try those techniques so hopefully i don't embarrass myself too much.

I'll also try to stick more with the sniper from now on, and practice switching to pistol and knife.
Thanks given by:
i think i'm gonna start to get more into flag and tdm now,
thanks to KnifeOnly and D3M0NW0LF :)
Thanks given by:
Cool vids, you know what could be a cool thing to do?, add some graphic mods ingame, like in this vid I've made:

There are some great sniper skins, scopes, and also the playermodels, all available on Akimbo, just a suggestion thou ;=)
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 13, 01:05PM)penumbra Wrote: i think i'm gonna start to get more into flag and tdm now,
thanks to KnifeOnly and D3M0NW0LF :)

That htf keller game, ggs wp! :D
Thanks given by: