Switch to SPECT after being fragged then switch back again to play. Cheat?
Several cheats on pubs switch to spectator mode after being fragged then they switch back to play as normal to avoid having to honor the mandatory 5 seconds to re-spawn.
It's annoying and a lame cheat.
Is this an allowed and fair "feature" of the game or what?
Thanks given by:
its a scipt.
its alowed in this game

a mess

(30 Dec 13, 11:03PM)TheNihilanth Wrote: Several cheats on pubs switch to spectator mode after being fragged then they switch back to play as normal to avoid having to honor the mandatory 5 seconds to re-spawn.
It's annoying and a lame cheat.
Is this an allowed and fair "feature" of the game or what?
Thanks given by:
It's full of bugs, just wait until a new release (I hope).
Thanks given by:
Talk about asking the obvious.

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-543-post-...#pid142525

Idiots using it in pubs (except gema) should be ms banned forever.
Thanks given by:
Quote:its a scipt.
its alowed in this game

I don't believe this is correct. If it's allowed, why does the new version have a five-second delay before spawn when you first connect? It's to stop people who used to disconnect and reconnect to bypass the respawn wait, and now they're doing it a different way that should also be blocked.
Thanks given by:
Not so obvious really...
If this was an issue in 1.1 and was a cause of blacklisting then why the five-seconds-delay-before spawn when you first connect restriction made it into 1.2 *and* the five-seconds-delay-before-spawn while being already connected restriction (feature that some retards are abusing) did not make it into 1.2?
Logic/implementation fail?
@'Devs': These cheaters/glitchers are eating your lunch :P. You need to think ahead (more), that logic... :D
Thanks given by:
It depends on how the community views it.
For instance, in 1.1 the notorious jump script exploit was finally deemed unfair. Afaik now it is impossible to use the script in 1.2(?).
If the community feels the same way about this quick-spawn, then somebody will probably find a way to prevent it.
Thanks given by:
All players, who connect/reconnect and who switch to spect mode and then switch back to active mode MUST wait the 5 seconds to respawn. Devs will know how to do it.
Thanks given by:
Scripts that modifies the general gameplay aren't allowed, simple as that!

Serious man, can't you wait a few seconds? Does it make you feel smarter than the rest?

That will obviously be looked into but if people would stop making such pathetic scripts devs will have more time to concentrate on the real stuff.
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 13, 03:40AM)Oracle Wrote: For instance, in 1.1 the notorious jump script exploit was finally deemed unfair...

Unfortunately it is still possible:D
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 13, 11:20AM)Cleaner Wrote: Serious man, can't you wait a few seconds? Does it make you feel smarter than the rest?
I don't know what was the confusion there nor to whom that was directed at but, just to clarify, I'm not using the said script and in fact the original post is sort of a complain against the usage of that script...

I only asked here because after seeing it in pubs and trying to kick the idiot doing it, no one gave a fuck, but then again maybe they did not know how to vote, etc, etc, so many explanations...

I'd wish this is sorted out as soon as possible before the usage of this script spreads like a wildfire in public servers.

Edit: I'll post a blacklist report next time I see it happen.
Thanks given by:
"...if people would stop making such pathetic scripts..."
"Unfortunately it is still possible:D"

Believe everyone should keep giving feedback, even negative.
This is important and shows interest.
-Happy New Year!
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 13, 11:54PM)1Cap Wrote: its a scipt.
its alowed in this game

hahaha :D
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 13, 12:30PM)|HP| Wrote:
(31 Dec 13, 03:40AM)Oracle Wrote: For instance, in 1.1 the notorious jump script exploit was finally deemed unfair...

Unfortunately it is still possible:D

At least there's those that can actually jump w/o needing binds (like us). :D

//On Topic

(31 Dec 13, 11:20AM)Cleaner Wrote: That will obviously be looked into but if people would stop making such pathetic scripts devs will have more time to concentrate on the real stuff.

Thank you. :D
Thanks given by:
[Image: ns9bcf8.png]

Come get some D<
Thanks given by:
I'll be there in a min jack
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 13, 08:47PM)Jack Wrote: [Image: ns9bcf8.png]

Come get some D<

Oh wow.
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 13, 06:11PM)1Cap Wrote: "...if people would stop making such pathetic scripts..."
"Unfortunately it is still possible:D"

Believe everyone should keep giving feedback, even negative.
This is important and shows interest.
-Happy New Year!

Do not compare the kardashians with ASSaultCUBE.
EDIT: I actually agree sir
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 13, 05:41PM)TheNihilanth Wrote:
(31 Dec 13, 11:20AM)Cleaner Wrote: Serious man, can't you wait a few seconds? Does it make you feel smarter than the rest?
I don't know what was the confusion there nor to whom that was directed at but, just to clarify, I'm not using the said script

Wasn't at all directed to you but to all those whom are using this script.
Thanks given by: