Poll: Which option best describes how often you floss?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Daily or more
31.25%
10 31.25%
Most days
12.50%
4 12.50%
Once a week
6.25%
2 6.25%
Rarely or never
50.00%
16 50.00%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you floss most days?
I'm interested how many people do.
Thanks given by:
once a day keeps the drill away
Thanks given by:
I never floss ,too much work.
Thanks given by:
My mouth is too small for my big hands to fit inside so I just let the hygienist do it.
Thanks given by:
My teeth are flossed to times a year and that is when they get cleaned and checked for cavities. My lack of flossing might be the reason for recently getting 6 cavities though.
Thanks given by:
Please floss. It's really important, and brushing and mouthwash are not replacements. You need that direct abrasion within those crevices where the brush can't reach to stop stuff staying in there too long and making itself at home. I know regular floss sucks but you can get the little plastic flossers at the store. Just rinse it regularly as you use it so you don't transfer anything from one place to another. Alternatively, you can get a "dental floss holder" (super cheap on Amazon) that you can load up with any of that floss that comes on a spool.

Even just once a day is far better than nothing. Before you sleep if that's all you have time for.
Thanks given by:
Don't tell me what to do... :P
Thanks given by:
Most days, feels good to take out the little pieces of food between the teeth.
Thanks given by:
Have never really made a habit of that.
Thanks given by:
Once a week or so.
Thanks given by:
I bleed when I floss thoroughly though I know that's because I don't floss regularly :(
Thanks given by:

kkk!
Thanks given by:
I floss my teeth twice a day.
Thanks given by:
Never. No cavities, no fillings, all my teeth.
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 13, 06:30PM)Krayce Wrote: ...
Or you could not invest in something that may or may not work and brush your teeth for 90 seconds like a normal person.
Thanks given by:
90*3 for 1 day -> 270 seconds -> 4,5 minutes
365*270 -> 98550 seconds -> 1642,5 minutes
1642,5 = 27,37 hours
You can earn 109.8 rounds of 15 minutes on AC each year...

Haha, anyway I agree with you bro because we always waste our time to useless things and we don't care about useful things like our own health. <3
Thanks given by:
I don't floss cause it's useless. If you don't have sensitive teeth, you can use a homemade baking soda mouthwash that is able to reach deepest parts of your mouth and it cleans better too.
Thanks given by:
I hope most of you are just kidding. I floss after every meal , then brush and at least once at day i use a mouthwash. For me its important to have a good oral health, to avoid a terrible breath firstly ;)
Thanks given by:
Your mom would be the one to ask about flossing. She could make an ice cream sundae on a string. ;).
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by: