Are you a psychopath? Take the test!
(03 Dec 13, 12:40PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Well, there is a box to check if you provided valid scientific data. I obviously didn't check that box.
Yes, but the accuracy of the percentages in this test is based on the people that already participated. Thus giving you other scores when you provide the same answers in a few months.
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 13, 01:31PM)YesWeCamp Wrote: Yes, but the accuracy of the percentages in this test is based on the people that already participated. Thus giving you other scores when you provide the same answers in a few months.

The percentages will stay the same amount of accuracy.

The percents are "% of people who have taken this test." Which will have the possibility of changing with time. It isn't saying % of people on earth, it isn't saying % of people in AC. Just who had taken the test.

Going back to your OP:
(03 Dec 13, 12:34PM)YesWeCamp Wrote: So, the more people fill out this form the less chance you have to be a psycho since the spectre shrinks. I don't know if that was a correct English sentence. Meaning: if you fill out the form 2 months after now, you will get a lower score with the same answers.

The score ('being a psycho') is the x.x number, not the %. You will be able to get the exact same score with the same answers any time. This is because your score is not determined by other peoples scores. The % of people just helps with interpreting the score.

So, if you look at the spectre in several years from now, it will be roughly the same as now. Assuming a constant ratio of the rates of people scoring high and people scoring low.
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 13, 02:24AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: The percents are "% of people who have taken this test."
Yes, so its doubtful this is a fully randomized test since we don't know if there was a psychiatric hospital which has participated :)
Quote:You will be able to get the exact same score with the same answers any time.
Yes, my point was a bit confusing because i said "score" but I meant a lower score on the percentages.
Quote:Assuming a constant ratio of the rates of people scoring high and people scoring low.
Well, the more people participating the higher the accuracy I would say, but it's possible, and that was my point, that the percentages you get now are inaccurate. Oh yes, they are accurate towards the people who took the test as you say, but not really scientifically correct I would say, even if there is a checkbox.
Thanks given by: