CTF Tournament, December 21-29
There will be no tournament before New Years.

I want to apologize personally for this total fail, I really thought people would be a little more involved in the tournament. I will still be holding clan matches with the clans that gave me their time zones.
Thanks given by:
Compare this to the B} League planning.

'nuff said.
Thanks given by:
a 2-day tournament, in AC?

gl with that lol
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 13, 05:17PM)Rainbow Wrote: Compare this to the B} League planning.

'nuff said.
The B} League is a nice gaming system, it's a great Idea, but it I'm not looking to make/join a league right now, just host a tournament and post it on youtube.

(28 Nov 13, 05:24PM)Marti Wrote: a 2-day tournament, in AC?

gl with that lol
It might not be as hard as you think. If someone doesn't show up, they get disqualified. It's as simple as that.
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 13, 05:27PM){HTN}3Ni6M@ Wrote: It might not be as hard as you think. If someone does show up, they get disqualified. It's as simple as that.
Simple.
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 13, 05:34PM)RikPik Wrote:
(28 Nov 13, 05:27PM){HTN}3Ni6M@ Wrote: It might not be as hard as you think. If someone doesn't show up, they get disqualified. It's as simple as that.
Simple.

lol, thanks didn't notice that.
Thanks given by:
I presume you randomly pick which side each team gets.
In which case a match could be extremely biased especially since you have maps like gothic and werk.

In the case that one team wins the first two rounds, is the third played?
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 13, 05:27PM){HTN}3Ni6M@ Wrote: It might not be as hard as you think. If someone doesn't show up, they get disqualified. It's as simple as that.

inb4 only two teams qualify.

AC doesn't work on the same vein as a lot of other games, so this will be a lot harder than what you think.
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 13, 05:59PM)Roflcopter Wrote: I presume you randomly pick which side each team gets.
In which case a match could be extremely biased especially since you have maps like gothic and werk.

In the case that one team wins the first two rounds, is the third played?

Your right about the map bias, so let me revise that. Three round on one map, team switch for first two rounds so each has a chance to play as CLA and RVSF. If one team wins both of the first rounds no last round will be played. If it is a tie, who ever has the highest score moves on. The only reason I said three rounds was so that there would be a tie braker, but If it is a tie the scores will do.

(28 Nov 13, 06:19PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:

inb4 only two teams qualify.

AC doesn't work on the same vein as a lot of other games, so this will be a lot harder than what you think.

I know not everyone is going to get on at the same time and be able to play all the time. Substitutes are of course allowed and if each match only takes 20-30 minutes, it shouldn't be too much of a hassle for clan to get enough players.

I just want to say this is not going to be perfect, I never thought it would be, I just wanted to bring more matches and competition to this game, and have a little fun with it.
Thanks given by:
Not trying to be negative but I highly doubt anyone will turn up. GL with it though.

EDIT: Maybe host it over a week period?
Thanks given by:
Good luck. I'll see if B} can play.
With the expected low turnout, maybe it could be a one day tournament like the weekend cups of old.
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 13, 06:58PM)Rainbow Wrote: Not trying to be negative but I highly doubt anyone will turn up. GL with it though.

Good idea, I can schedule a little more once I know exactly who is playing and what times are good for them.

(28 Nov 13, 07:22PM)Nightmare Wrote: Good luck. I'll see if B} can play.
With the expected low turnout, maybe it could be a one day tournament like the weekend cups of old.

lol
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 13, 06:58PM)Rainbow Wrote: Not trying to be negative but I highly doubt anyone will turn up. GL with it though.

I don't get how this is being positive?
Thanks given by:

its hard to get 3 after a week of planning, even after a month.

a tourney is still technically unfinished and a world cup team was disqualified after a few weeks of not responding.

good luck!
Thanks given by:
If you want to make a one week-end tournament just limit the number of teams and make sure they can play all play.
Thanks given by:
Congratulations on your initiative.
Try to organize all the best possible.

Think, make, recycle, think, make, recycle

good luck
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 13, 10:25AM)Million Wrote: If you want to make a one week-end tournament just limit the number of teams and make sure they can play all play.

I never really expected any more than eight teams. And its a quick elimination tourney.

I should also mention again that substitutes players are allowed, so if your whole team cant be there you can still play. And subs do not have to be from your clan, but they cant play for any other team.
Thanks given by:
Eh fuxk it. |oNe| is in. Love you xenon
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 13, 05:27PM){HTN}3Ni6M@ Wrote: If someone doesn't show up, they get disqualified. It's as simple as that.

make sure you account for time zones. 4am AEST start = oNe is out
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 13, 11:34AM)Undead Wrote:
(28 Nov 13, 05:27PM){HTN}3Ni6M@ Wrote: If someone doesn't show up, they get disqualified. It's as simple as that.

make sure you account for time zones. 4am AEST start = oNe is out

Your right, and I plan to use GMT for the official game time.
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 13, 07:21AM)Waffles Wrote: Eh fuxk it. |oNe| is in. Love you xenon

If you have a team and want to play, please email me the player names, and when it's a good times for you to play.
Thanks given by:
If FD* doesn't play, I can be a sub!!! :-D
Thanks given by:
FD* is playing! :-D get us in !
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 13, 01:55AM)EndGame Wrote: FD* is playing! :-D get us in !

All righty
Thanks given by:
If this tourney happens I guess vQ| are in.
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 13, 10:39PM)Rainbow Wrote: If this tourney happens I guess vQ| are in.

Who is vQ|? and if anyone still wants in plz send player names, available playing times and timezones relative to gmt. I'm trying to but together the bracket now and start scheduling matches so I need all info now plz, so far only a couple of teams have gotten back to me.
Thanks given by:
vQ| is obv his clan
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 13, 10:25AM)Million Wrote: If you want to make a one week-end tournament just limit the number of teams and make sure they can play all play.

I wish I had just done what you said. So now let me say, the limit is eight teams, and the dead line is midnight tonight. No more teams can join after tonight.

(21 Dec 13, 11:31PM)Marti Wrote: vQ| is obv his clan

I always thought Rainbow's Aka |AoX|Pheonix's clan was Ax (Art of Execution). If he has another clan I hadn't heard of that's OK too.
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 13, 11:47PM){HTN}3Ni6M@ Wrote: I always thought Rainbow's Aka |AoX|Pheonix's clan was Ax (Art of Execution). If he has another clan I hadn't heard of that's OK too.
you missed a lot
Thanks given by:
try one day tournament, max 3 matches during night, qualified players who are online for that night, it worked in past
Thanks given by: