AC 1.1 masterserver can't connect
Hi, I am trying to play AC 1.1 (1.2 was empty) and am able to get a list of servers. But when I try to actually connect to one of them, it doesn't connect? This morning I was able to play fine, but suddenly right now, I can not play at all. I don't think I am banned, as I started playing yesterday.
Thanks given by:
Edit. It seemed to stop working for me for a bit but now its working fine now (1.2 was still working though at the time)
Thanks given by:
No, it is not.

Lee, I'm not sure of your issue, but I'm waiting to have jamz see this thread so he can comment on if you are caught in a range ban.
Thanks given by:
There's no ban on the IP you used here on the forums and the server list is definitely being sent. Your problem with 1.2 may be that you're using 1.2.0.0; try updating to 1.2.0.2.
Please remember to be honest when you're looking for help, though, as the smallest untruth(Al_Bundy, Lee, EXE) could hide the real solution. You've been playing since December last year, haven't you? ;)
Thanks given by:
It's working now. I was playing last December, but I was banned so I was obviously wasn't playing during that time. Also, can you fix the spectatemode 5 thing in AC 1.2, people are using it constantly and they can fly around while shooting/slashing

EDIT: I can't register on Akimbo Assaultcube, I want to upload a gun mod but I can't get registered. It says I have IP or e-mail of a known spammer.
Thanks given by:
Lee, you appear to be using an outdated version of the game.
Update to AC 1.2.0.2 !

Also, try to register on Akimbo with another nickname and/or email address if you have any.
Thanks given by:
hello, can someone please tell me when ill unbanned ,its been 3 months i have banned.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 14, 05:33AM)Cube Wrote: hello, can someone please tell me when ill unbanned ,its been 3 months i have banned.

(26 Nov 13, 08:26AM)jamz Wrote: ...try updating to 1.2.0.2.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 14, 06:49AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:
(19 Jan 14, 05:33AM)Cube Wrote: hello, can someone please tell me when ill unbanned ,its been 3 months i have banned.

(26 Nov 13, 08:26AM)jamz Wrote: ...try updating to 1.2.0.2.
Not quite.
Thanks given by:
Thanks
Thanks given by: