STK|Condy now is TAG ABUSER !
Hi,

I'm here for the following reason, STK|Condy is abusing {BoB} tag.

I do not know what's happening and what's his problem, but in these last days they [STK Clan] decided to attack {BoB} Clan.

I hope these attitudes stop.
Thanks given by:
pics or it didnt happen
Thanks given by:
[Image: 42590273.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I know who cares. Theo_RJ* does!
Thanks given by:
More reasons to kick STK from the league :D :D :D
Thanks given by:
please Demo and SS.
Thanks given by:
i want demo , ss and print ! because i don't need to use garbage tag !
Thanks given by:
[Image: vxoeork7t2w1.jpg]
seems to be a player of the bob clan,

[Image: 4hvedshdcblt.jpg]

other?? wtf
going wrong and with your clan.....
Please complete the ips, there are men to do this?

insult and racism ???
[Image: xj6u63bgmw7v.jpg]

STOP BOB Please, STOP BOB Please, STOP BOB Please, STOP BOB Please.

RULES BOB

some rules were broken??????????
Thanks given by:
Theo_Rj*put the demo men '-'
Thanks given by:
Brazilians are acting in such a special way, I am almost starting to believe that they are a race of their own.
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 13, 08:23PM)C4rma Wrote: Brazilians are acting in such a special way, I am almost starting to believe that they are a race of their own.

your opinions do not matter in the following topic,
Theo_RJ want justice, where is she?

(21 Nov 13, 11:00AM)Marti Wrote: More reasons to kick STK from the league :D :D :D
More reasons to kick BoB from the league :D :D :D
Thanks given by:
it's like a car accident
Thanks given by:
Some brazilians in this community screams racism if they see a picture of a mouse, difficult to take them serious.
Thanks given by:
I do not see any picture mouse, more of an idiot comment about slums!
if you are minimally intelligent understand,
is difficult to see what the eyes do not want!

justice died, justice died, justice died, justice died, justice died, justice died, justice died,
Thanks given by:
{BoB}Condy = Enam; {BoB}Wallp@ = Friteq

Nice try guys, nice try....
BoB Please, if you do not know how to play at least learn to respect...
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 13, 09:07PM)IGC Wrote: {BoB}Condy = Enam; {BoB}Wallp@ = Friteq

Nice try guys, nice try....
BoB Please, if you do not know how to play at least learn to respect...

{BoB}Condy = Enam Gold League

{BoB}Wallp@ = Friteq Silver League

Please kick bob the league...
Thanks given by:
Actually, PiTon, I think you will find that {BoB}Condy is infact |oNe|Undead tag abusing. We are currently trying to resolve this ourselves. That ip address is not mine :). However, {BoB}Wallp@ is new to me, not sure who that is yet.

Sorry, but nice try:)
However, Undead tag abusing should be dealt with...

Edit: Also, apologies for Theo's 1st post. He assumed that the person using the nick {BoB}Condy would be Condy himself, infact it is Undead. He misinterpreted the chat. So sorry Condy and Co. for that :)
Thanks given by:
lol the ip certainly does not represent Enam or Friteq...
Even if it were why should we get kicked out of league? We didn't break any league rules, but you guys did lol. Why you judging us while you guys broke league rules yourself
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 13, 09:24PM)MotoShadow Wrote: lol the ip certainly does not represent Enam...

http://i.imgur.com/EXGZANZ.png

Bug Moto? Or just similarities?
Thanks given by:
I guess the issue is already solved, however, I needed to clarify a couple of aspects.

(21 Nov 13, 09:07PM)IGC Wrote: BoB Please, if you do not know how to play at least learn to respect...

1. 'You don't know how to play' -- Let me show you why I think you're wrong.

BoB is probably the clan that has improved the most in AC during the last years. A clan that has within its members players like Wolf and Tayituux (any other clan would be glad to have them both in its roster.) Two players that have been part of the best players in the game and whom together have been playing for more time than almost all your clan together. So, according to it, we have certain knowledge about what we do ingame.

PD: You may say 'oh well, that's the past.' Well, we're currently above you in the b} league.

2. "Learn to respect"

Besides gaining the respect from AC community, BoB has also shown some respect towards the game itself (insert AC community here) Indeed, I recognize that some of our players haven't been acting in the best way lately (for your fault) but that doesn't mean that we don't know what respect is.

It's ridiculous to demand others to do something that you don't do yourself. Sportsmanship is something that we handle very good. For that reason, I recommend YOU to LEARN how to apply it ingame.

(BTW, I personally find more disrespectful the fact of using hacks and evading bans than anything else.)

PD#2: What you typed down was just a great example of a stupid comment.
(I've heard there aren't stupid comments but stupids who comment, though.)

Peace.
Thanks given by:
Moto, PiToN, IGC: Check your facts before you accuse people, please.
Enam: WTF? {BoB}Wallp@ was you, dude.
Waffles: I couldn't agree more.
Million: All the people around you in the thread care.
Theo: ...
If you'd done the slightest checking before you posted, none of this would have happened. I despair.
Thanks given by: