New update - map editor question.
Hey all AC just updated ! YEEAH ! But answer me these questions :
1. Why all the map name has become no colors ? (My old map). All colors is white
2. I see some new mapmodels in edit menu. But when i use it, nothing happend. I dont see any mapmodel.
3. And do you added auto-download yet ?
Thanks given by:
About mapmodels not showing up could you be a little more specific please.
Also, are these models commented or not in cfg? This may explain why the aren't showing up.

Yes the auto-download is on by default, you can switch it on or off within your menu in 'misc settings' or with command /autodownload 0 or 1

Note that only materials that have been uploaded and validated on AKIMBO are available.
Thanks given by:
I am a bit fuzzy on how it all works, but if you use \fb in your map colors, you should rethink and remove that.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 13, 05:13PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: I am a bit fuzzy on how it all works, but if you use \fb in your map colors, you should rethink and remove that.

This for sure.

Also, for 1.1.0.4 and previous maps, use This to make them 1.2.0.0 series compatible :> (might solve your colored names problem).
Thanks given by:
I've barely been floating around here lately but I thought map colors is now a client option that defaults to don't show. Explore in-game settings perhaps.
Thanks given by:
Ok! I understood.
About auto-download. I just need get in AKIMBO vault, download a vailed mapmodel, put in to AC folder, Write map.cfg and done right ?
So if i use "/sendmap" on other server and vote it .people can still got it ? They will auto download it right ?
Thanks given by:
-DIE Wolf- -, The AKIMBO Vault do not longer exist, you now upload/download everything from here.

About downloading maps you have two options, either you do it manually from the site or you can do it straight in-game (even off-line) with command /getmap mapname

For all other custom missing contents (mapmodels, textures and skymaps) they will be downloaded automatically whenever you join a map (/map mapname if off-line).
Thanks given by:
I call that AKIMBO VAULT too. Now i got it
Oh. WHat is new things when u type "/showmapstats" ? I see 2 new number...
Thanks given by:
Gives you hints about your map fits map restrictions.

iirc mean height must be less than 30 and max area must me less than 10000.

edit: btw, you'll find the changelogs here http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7188-post...#pid139792
Thanks given by:
What is the "map check hight" and the number inside the (of ......) ?
Thanks given by:
example from one of my maps:

Quote: Map Quality Stats

The mean height is: 20.81
Height check is: 127893
The max area is: 3311 (of 62027)

3311 is the open space and the (62027) is the total of cubes that the map uses. I guess
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 13, 06:31PM)mpx Wrote: 3311 is the open space and the (62027) is the total of cubes that the map uses. I guess

This, though I believe the first number is the area of the largest "room" or largest section of continuous open space, or max area :B
Thanks given by:
[Image: e063dc74adb0def31c855dcc406a68e7ca6dac1b.jpg]

where h_i is the i^th cube height
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 13, 09:26AM)Luc@s Wrote: [Image: e063dc74adb0def31c855dcc406a68e7ca6dac1b.jpg]

where h_i is the i^th cube height

Simple as that! :p
Thanks given by:
nope! I dont get it !
i know mean height should smaller 30...
tell me : how much should be map check height ?
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 13, 01:12PM)-DIE Wolf- Wrote: nope! I dont get it !
i know mean height should smaller 30...
tell me : how much should be map check height ?

< 50 000 (or 49 999)
Thanks given by: