[map]ac_averno + survival zone
Who wants go to hell? XD
OK, this is your opportunity to get your ticket. What are you waiting for?
The bloody matches are waiting for you..

off-topic: Yeah, I'm an idiot. so what? XD

[Image: NcPmLj2.png]

[Image: FmrI2Jm.png]

[Image: qiOECUj.png]

This map uses custom media (I forgot to say that on Akimbo)
Thanks given by:
It looks great good job, one suggestion from me, you used that brick texture a lot and I can understand it on the walls but it doesn't look appealing to me on the roof in the third screenshot. Maybe you should change that up or something, otherwise its a great layout. The fire is a smart idea :P
Thanks given by:
@ bballn45: oops, the map from the screen-shot is a little different from the packaged one (I mean ,the textures) did you tried it?
Thanks given by:
I played a pub dm game on it. Was fun. :D
Floating fortress of doom?
Thanks given by:
the previous used skymap for this map was [violent days] but as I didn't have any kind of response from the owner, I decided to use another one that I found on akimbo :/

Thanks, Nightmare. I'm glad you like it :D
Thanks given by:
Nope, ill download it right now and post my thoughts later
Thanks given by:
ok, you can play ac_averno on survival mode:

Zone 1
[Image: 17cidTL.png]

copy and paste on your survival.cfg

ac_averno 16 50 20 130

Zone 2
[Image: Q2CawbX.png]

ac_averno 40 80 25 100

How long can you survive?
Thanks given by:
I like it, although it doesn't have that AC feel; reminds me alot of quakelikes (especially with the flag being placed on the skybox).

its a tad too clustered imo with the outer hallways

nice work though!
Thanks given by:
this map reminds me Cube so much !!
i love it !
Thanks given by:
@Cemer: I wasted my childhood playing Quake, so you probably right.. lol You meant the hole on the floor? :P about the halls, yeah but I left them as they are because the wdq. Thanks.

@Lucas: I just played Cube2 on single player. my computer can handle very well. Thanks, man.

Don't forget to post your screenshots whit the results of the survival. I don't think you can survive too long. ja! XD
Thanks given by: