Poll: Is there anyone you would give your life to save?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
10 50.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
I'm not sure
30.00%
6 30.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Would you die for someone else?
Like abovee
Thanks given by:
I would like to believe so, but I don't think I can honestly know until it's time, and it would be down to a lot of little emotional/chemical factors if it's not something that can be premeditated. You know, the bullet dive sort of thing. I can say I would, but I don't know. If it's something I have time to think about, me or them? I don't know. I know what answer will make me look good, but I'd really have to care about the other person a hell of a lot to even begin considering it.

Staying behind to shoot and die while your teammate runs the flag is one thing, but I'm really poorly prepared to make these decisions for real. :P
Thanks given by:
(13 Nov 13, 12:49AM)Jack Wrote: Staying behind to shoot and die while your teammate runs the flag is one thing,

I can think of some players who wouldn't even do that!
Thanks given by:
me > everyone
Thanks given by:
Like Jack I would like to think I would, but I don't really know. Personally, I think it would depend on the case; what I'm feeling at the moment, the context, who I'm dying for, etc, but I'm not sure.
Thanks given by:
Pretty much what jack and wolf said. I'm not too sure myself if I would or not until the decision comes my way (which hopefully wont).
Thanks given by:
Yes, if the said person is a relative or beloved one and if his/her life depends entirely on me.
If it is a random person and only if I see probabilities to save his/her life without compromising mine I would do it, I'm no hero and I have people who loves me too and would suffer badly if I perish.
However even before thinking to give my own life in either case I would evaluate the situation for the most positive outcome for me and the people I do care, even if it involves to kill someone else.

Waiting for your next very very general question: Would you kill someone to save a person you do care?
:)
Thanks given by:
(13 Nov 13, 01:33AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Like Jack I would like to think I would, but I don't really know. Personally, I think it would depend on the case; what I'm feeling at the moment, the context, who I'm dying for, etc, but I'm not sure.
Thanks given by:
What Jack and Wolf said, but I do think there one or two people I know who are worth dying for. Probably way more if it wasn't a split second decision and I got time to think about it.
Thanks given by:
Yes I would, I would lay my life for an animal, if I weren't hunting it to eat. I would definitely protect anyone who were in need. I don't want to get political, but I would defend these borders of the U.S. if the government would get out of everyones' business, although I can't get into any branch just for marijuana (and my age is up there now).

Family-wise Im strapped, lets go.
Thanks given by:
I like to think so, but honestly, I fear actually dying. I don't think I would.
Thanks given by: