[Subgun Mod] H&K MP7 + Bullet shell drop animation
Download
Looking for something more powerful to kill?..here we go, one of the best submachine guns that has been made so far :
[Image: attachment.php?aid=526]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=525]

"The MP7 is a German Personal Defence Weapon (PDW) manufactured by Heckler & Koch (H&K) and chambered for the HK 4.6×30mm cartridge. It was designed with the new cartridge to meet NATO requirements published in 1989, as these requirements call for a personal defense weapon (PDW) class firearm, with a greater ability to defeat body armor than current weapons limited to conventional pistol cartridges. The MP7 went into production in 2001. It is a direct rival to the FN P90, also developed in response to NATO's requirement. The weapon has been revised since its introduction and the current production version is the MP7A1".(more info @http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_MP7)

This gun mesh is made and animated by myself, and the texture is the combination of several photos of MP7 and also my own work. It's been tried hard to be as much as closer to the reality. The file also included the shoot and reload sound. Actually they're both real sounds of Mp7 got edited abit by myself. The License and more infos are inside the package. Unlike most other weapons, two hands have been used in this model.
P.S : the hands are the art of Makke forsure. I supposed to be allowed to use his work by crediting him in the license.

Model Info(the weapon mesh +the bullet + two hands) :
Faces : 1139
Vertices : 1445

This is my first try of weapon modeling. Please support me with your feedbacks and rates.
Download
Thanks given by:
Amazing.
Thanks given by:
B}eautiful! :D
Thanks given by:
There's a cock up in packaging... There is no more "sounds" folder, it now goes: packages/audio/weapon.
Thanks given by:
O.M.G amazing!
Thanks given by:
Not only the greatest player ever in AC, but one of the best modders out to come.

GJ Persian, <3
Thanks given by:
Thx my friends, all for your supports, nice words, and ofcourse the feedback.
The package got edited according to your suggestions, you can find the new changes at akimbo .
Thanks given by:
(13 Nov 13, 01:50AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: B}eautiful! :D
-xW-onderful!
<3
Thanks given by:
Really nice!

I would make the arm thicker..scaled.
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 13, 08:52PM)Matasar Wrote: I would make the arm thicker..scaled.

It's fixed in the package already:
[Image: c9j9.jpg]
Like I said, great work.
Thanks given by: