In the future for new versions...
Hi guys, not to put any pressure on the dev's, you guys are doing an amazing job. I just want to give a suggestion to when the next version comes out. For my experience, I was kind of annoyed with all the bugs on the versions that came out the past month. I bet many other players were annoyed also so I came up with a solution. For the next version that will come out, I think that the dev's should give the download for the next version to SOME volunteers for window, mac and linux users, preferably 10 each? And let them see how the version is and report any bugs or problems with the version so the dev's can fix it. Many people on the forums (more than 30) were giving out information about their problems. I think this solution can help and when the next version is ready (with no bugs) people who volunteered can have a smooth transition from one version to the next.
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-6191.html
That's how it works, kinda similar to what you suggested.
Thanks given by:
@hgf-arg it is kind of what I said, but I meant the dev's to send the links to the new version privately to each volunteer because if everyone gets the new version and they have bugs, the dev's will be getting so many complaints. Rather have 15 complaints than most of the community.
Thanks given by:
Ha! See, what you mean, is like, we give out a BETA release and get people to test it and tell us what is/isn't buggy so the proper release is perfect?

Oh, wait. We did that.

Could I suggest we have more people bravely test and report bugs?
Thanks given by: