Master server is not replying
I have also got the "Master server is not replying", just after I have installed the version 1.2.

I searched this forum and discovered the v1.2 has some anti-cheat checks, but I honestly do not know why I should be banned?
Thanks given by:
Try the latest version : http://assault.cubers.net/download.html
and if it still happens, it may be a ban
Thanks given by:
/version gives "1201" back.
I nevertheless wil try the 1202.

v 1202 (linux - ubuntu) works.
Although there is not "install" and I will have a look for the shortcut.

I also have choosen a server by change and the game freezes as soon as I got the connection.

Edit: The freeze issue were resolved by reducing the video settings.
Thanks given by:
It seems to run well now.
The only point at the moment is, that only 1 server with players is shown in the list...
Thanks given by:
(11 Nov 13, 01:34AM)smurfs Wrote: The only point at the moment is, that only 1 server with players is shown in the list...

This has been the same for me as well. I haven't been able to find a game with more than 3 people in it for weeks.
Thanks given by:
Maybe a lot of people still need to update?

I got dozens of servers, but only one of them had a player in it.
Thanks given by:
1.1.0.4 still shows servers, so people that don't read this forum or facebook won't realize there is a new version until masterserver 'move' to the new version, IMO.
You'll also see lotza 'unarmeds' and new players.
Thanks given by:
(11 Nov 13, 01:24PM)hgf-arg Wrote: 1.1.0.4 still shows servers, so people that don't read this forum or facebook won't realize there is a new version until masterserver 'move' to the new version, IMO.

I agree with you. "Its getting early and the clocks are running late" (Grateful Dead). Is there a way to send a message to people that aren't registered to the forums or just new guys/gals that are not aware. What I'm trying to say is, maybe load a message into 1.1.0.4 MS . Kinda like the blinking stuff that was outlawed, just to give some active players a signal that may be saying WTF or ?????. Some sort of direction to the forum or an update message :)
Thanks given by:
you could add a server with blinking text just to get players to 1.2
Thanks given by:
(13 Nov 13, 01:15PM)CharlyMurphie Wrote:
(11 Nov 13, 01:24PM)hgf-arg Wrote: 1.1.0.4 still shows servers, so people that don't read this forum or facebook won't realize there is a new version until masterserver 'move' to the new version, IMO.

I agree with you. "Its getting early and the clocks are running late" (Grateful Dead). Is there a way to send a message to people that aren't registered to the forums or just new guys/gals that are not aware. What I'm trying to say is, maybe load a message into 1.1.0.4 MS . Kinda like the blinking stuff that was outlawed, just to give some active players a signal that may be saying WTF or ?????. Some sort of direction to the forum or an update message :)
as already explained, it is possible and it is being done....
Thanks given by:
I have 1.1.0.4 - 1.2.0.0 - 1.2.0.1 - 1.2.0.2
I can only connect 100 % of the time in version 1.1.0.4 .
In other versions it is completely random .
Often I can only connect if I put the address of the server directly.
Sometimes nothing works . I need to quit the game , go back, restart the computer . And randomly , I see the list of servers. I often see the list of servers but I can not enter any server . Message " trying to connect ... " but does not connect .
Sometimes I can not connect to a particular server . Then i go into another server , after 1 minute i back to the previous server and then it works...

I did several tests but did not find any relationship between proxy , modem , ip , antivirus , firewall , other applications , etc. ... Remains totally random reason this problem for me .
----
It is normal in these new versions that some players run 30 % faster than me and jump 3 times higher and farther ? Even without to touch boxes or other things ?[/align]
Thanks given by:
The stable versions are 1.1.0.4 and 1.2.0.2.
Thanks given by: