1 video limit?
So i was trying to update my gameplay thread and this happened..

[Image: 80dq.png]

..Is this a thing now?

EDIT: If you cant read it the message says
"There was an error performing the update.
The message you entered contained 14 videos, while only 1 videos per message are allowed. Please lower the video count in your message to meet the limit."
Thanks given by:
(10 Nov 13, 04:31PM)MykeGregory Wrote: So i was trying to update my gameplay thread and this happened..

[Image: 80dq.png]

..Is this a thing now?

EDIT: If you cant read it the message says
"There was an error performing the update.
The message you entered contained 14 videos, while only 1 videos per message are allowed. Please lower the video count in your message to meet the limit."

I was replying with the [*hr] trick only to find out it won't work... :\

So idk Myke, must be a new thing.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, if that's a thing now I'm glad, because it would be nice not to have the browser hang trying to handle a dozen new Flash objects at the same time. Could you just link to them, and we'll open them as needed.

E: I see you have them in spoilers though. Maybe this doesn't need to be a thing. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Yeah.
I put them in spoilers for that reason.. oh well.
Thanks given by:
if you make a dummy post and PM me the post you wanted to post, I can edit it in for you.
Thanks given by:
There should be a catagory for AC videos on the forum
Thanks given by:
IIRC spoiler tags don't stop the browser from loading but rather just hide content.
Thanks given by:
Okay, yeah, let's check.

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-6295.html

One video outside spoiler tags, yet Tamper Data shows 14 requests to youtube.com/embed/...

Looks like that's the case.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
We can manage 1 thread though, surely?
Thanks given by:
That was a pretty awesome video @ Ronald_Reagan. Just one question though, is Randumidiot and RandumKiwi the same person?
Thanks given by:
Yep, RK used to be RandumIdiot.
Thanks given by:
If you call him RI he won't be happy.
Thanks given by:
INB4 double posts.
Thanks given by: