|BT| Brazil Team (introduction)
Hello, I'm the leader of the new clan Brazil Team (|BT|), and I'm here to promote my work and server.

Created and founded by me in the month of October 2013, I always had the desire to create my own clan for mappers (yes, this clan is unique to mappers).

If someone is interested in entering the clan just send an email to the following address:
[email protected]

The clan has a dedicated server running 15 hours a day, 7 days a week with 6 slots for players.
Name:|BT| Brazil Team Public Server 28763

This server has only one custom map, but I intend to increase the number from next month, I'm still thinking about creating a website for the clan as soon as possible, I will post it after, here on this topic.

about me, I play Assault Cube since 2008, but stopped to dedicate myself to others FPS (Crossfire US and LA, Operation 7, Point Blank, Combat Arms, and others I do not remember now)

I thank you all for your attention, considerately:

Antonio Adauto aka |BT|Kamikaze.
Thanks given by:
Hello Pretty cool! Played since 2008? So you should know what were good maps!
Good luck
Thanks given by:
hello british telecoms
Thanks given by:
can i join
Thanks given by:
would i join like well as
Thanks given by:
Good luck with your clan :)

Could you learn english to your compatriots please :]
Thanks given by:
Were you the KamikaZe from [DsotM]?

EDIT: Also how many Brazilian mappers are there in AC? :D
Thanks given by:
(01 Nov 13, 05:55AM)Xenon Wrote: can i join

Send an e-mail as I said above.

(01 Nov 13, 01:08PM)Vanquish Wrote: Were you the KamikaZe from [DsotM]?

EDIT: Also how many Brazilian mappers are there in AC? :D

No, I'm not Kamikaze from [DsotM], my old nickname was |BOPE|Zacky and about brazilians mappers, I can not answer exactly, but my clan accepts any member of any part of the world, what matters is that, you can create your own maps and have fun with it.
Thanks given by:
Do you, by any chance, know [BOPE]DamDam ? :)
Thanks given by:
(01 Nov 13, 03:45PM)Marti Wrote: Do you, by any chance, know [BOPE]DamDam ? :)

Negative.
Thanks given by: