False admin abuse issue and impersonators
Admins, please do not bother blame me for any teamkilling, gema killing, hacking, ddos, etc without checking IP's. This is getting old and annoying.

For those who are asking what this is about:
There is an impostor of me running around AC, who got upset because he was spamming servers and I kicked him. The fake rampage goes under this IP range: 64.237.*.*

Blacklist Reports from Dark Forces server
10/20/2013
rampage
Imposter (see 64.237.234.186)

10/17/2013
sad
Vote Abuse, false accusions of hacking, rude

UPDATE: It appears there is another person impostoring every admin/ac dev in AC.
IP: 174.32.161.x

I will add proof as it is submitted to my email.

Thanks all.
Thanks given by:
He also goes by the name of Dr.FuckingPedo...

I've taken the time to add some proof of mine to support rampage.

Thanks given by:
Says rampage the well-known admin abuser.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the update, DemonWolf.

(21 Oct 13, 05:58PM)Rainbow Wrote: Says rampage the well-known admin abuser.

Proof? Feel free to email me all demos, screenies, etc. [email protected] and I will believe you. :)

Not to mention: If I am a well known abuser.. why do I have admin on 15 servers, with an addition of 3 servers in the past 2 weeks?
Thanks given by:
Rainbow, he's a strict admin. That's all. All admins are different. I try to be nice to the players that don't do anything wrong.
Thanks given by:
Not to be rude :D The main reason for my post was that there are two wacky impersonators on the loose, and I felt it needed to be shared as they impersonate more than one person, besides me. Just to bring people back on topic.

It looks like a situation to just ignore, just more kids without a future, but I also wouldn't want some of the AC communities most trusted admins to not obtain a bad reputation from this because some are too lazy to compare IP addresses on their servers. Just suggesting to those Admins to please make sure to use /whois if you find a client you've seen before, and you find them a little sketchy.That is all. :)
Thanks given by:
(21 Oct 13, 01:19AM)rampage.wd Wrote: Vote Abuse, false accusions of hacking, rude

He should be blacklisted for that. WUUT

(21 Oct 13, 01:19AM)rampage.wd Wrote: UPDATE: It appears there is another person impostoring every admin/ac dev in AC.

And? As long as he doesn't impersonate a clan, then there's nothing bad.
Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 13, 05:40PM)al3rt Wrote: And? As long as he doesn't impersonate a clan, then there's nothing bad.

He did, 5 times.
Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 13, 05:40PM)al3rt Wrote:
(21 Oct 13, 01:19AM)rampage.wd Wrote: Vote Abuse, false accusions of hacking, rude

He should be blacklisted for that. WUUT

(21 Oct 13, 01:19AM)rampage.wd Wrote: UPDATE: It appears there is another person impostoring every admin/ac dev in AC.

And? As long as he doesn't impersonate a clan, then there's nothing bad.

Fra| is a team (~clan) dedicated to french players, in order to organize country matches and set up french line ups for international tournaments, you have to apply to join it, it has its own forum where its members share screenshots, matches and discuss applications.

So i don't understand why you're discussing that since there is no way to defend that guy even on that point.
Thanks given by:
He can use Fr| tag but not Fra|...
Thanks given by:
Rampage, may I suggest you use a nickblacklist/whitelist entry for yourself?

Example: I have a "clantag whitelist" list that is widely used: http://gibbed.me/bl
Thanks given by:
Actually, He cannot.

He have BILLION OF IPS ( BIG Dymanic RANGE )
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 13, 07:52AM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: Actually, He cannot.

He have BILLION OF IPS ( BIG Dymanic RANGE )

You are answering the wrong question.
The question you should be answering is "Does the abuser share any of that range?", if no, then he can WL himself.
Thanks given by:
Sorry for the really late reply, life gets in the way.

I cannot create any whitelist/blacklist because I am no server owner. I simply have administrative privileges on 16+ servers, and there is not a lot the owners can do about it.

For that matter, it seems like this topic is getting outdated anyway so I leave this saying, thanks to those who helped step in with their suggestions, etc, but it looks like this guy will find ways to return, but I guess I'll just have to ban him on sight until he gets bored. ;)
Thanks given by:
Actually, he was caught cheating. If you see him on another IP, let me know.
Thanks given by:
Yep, that same guy (DrFuckingPedo) vote-banned me yesterday on nc 1 server in camper map. He accused me of having headshot hack and called a vote ban. I couldn't rejoin the server after that even in an hour's time. The nc servers seem to be down at the moment. This guy seems to enjoy randomly banning people for fun.
Thanks given by: