|Ax| Planet-Themed Servers
With the release of v1.2.0.0, |Ax| have decided to host some new planet themed servers, all of these listed below are US servers, hosted by f0r3v3r. All servers are hitreg fixed.

European Servers will be hosted fairly soon with the possibility of a Pacific Server being hosted if enough requests come in.

New York Servers~
  • |Ax| Jupiter – /connect ax-jupiter.tk 5500 (public)
  • |Ax| Ganymede – /connect ax-ganymede.tk 5555 match (match)
  • |Ax| Callisto – /connect ax-callisto.tk 5550 training (Training)

Orlando Servers~
  • |Ax| Saturn - /connect ax-saturn.tk 5500 (public)
  • |Ax| Mercury – /connect ax-mercury.tk 5555 match (match)
  • |Ax| Titan – /connect ax-titan.tk 5550 training (Training)

Los-Angeles~
  • |Ax| Mars – /connect ax-mars.tk 5500 (public)
  • |Ax| Phobos – /connect ax-phobos.tk 5555 match (match)
  • |Ax| Deimos – /connect ax-deimos.tk 5550 training (Training)

More servers to come :)
Thanks given by:
Hm, you may want to expand your theme a little. I see 4/9 servers are actually planets ;)
Thanks given by:
The rest are the moons of the planets ;)

E.g - Saturns moon is Titan.

Connect the dots for the rest (:

EDIT: the planets Neptune and Venus will be introduced with the upcoming European servers with their respective moons.
Thanks given by:
* DrauL wouldn't mind a Aussie server to play on. At least a pacific match.
Thanks given by:
Pm me.
Thanks given by:
Re-name the servers to actual planets, impossible to add new servers, there are only 9 planets :D
Thanks given by:
(18 Oct 13, 12:51PM)RikPik Wrote: [Image: original.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(17 Oct 13, 09:21PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Hm, you may want to expand your theme a little. I see 4/9 servers are actually planets ;)

Well, he said planets and I ran with it - My mistake - He should've posted this as Celestial/Astronomically Themed.... xD
However, he missed a few - can't blame him though - The infrastructure of this international band of cubers can get confusing pretty quickly...
Lemme take a moment to clarify the details...We run a number of VPSs on several different nodes....
Each one of these instances runs at least a *relatively* modest offering (though at least one has been upgraded as of the time of writing this)....
SPECS: *Access to four cores *1 Gb Ram w. 1.2 Gb VSwap *30 Gb HD *OpenVZ *CentOS 6 *1 Gbps port *1 TB Monthly BW
Nothing fancy...but more than enough to support the primary mission of hosting AssaultCube Servers imho...

In Buffalo, New York, the node hosts five AC_v1.2.0.2 Servers: (23.94.28.125)
|AoX| Jupiter - Public - /connect ny.aox-ac.tk 5500 - (Limit 16) On Masterserver
|AoX| Ganymede - Match - /connect ny.aox-ac.tk 5555 match - (Limit 12) - Private
|AoX| Io - Training - /connect ny.aox-ac.tk 5550 training - (Limit 8) - Private
|AoX| Earth - Mapping - /connect ny.aox-ac.tk 5000 - (Limit 12) - On Masterserver
|AoX| Luna - 3v3 - /connect ny.aox-ac.tk 5050 - (Limit 6) - On Masterserver

In Los Angeles, California, the node hosts five AC_v1.2.0.2 Servers: (23.94.9.210)
|AoX| Mars - Public - /connect la.aox-ac.tk 5500 - (Limit 16) - On Masterserver
|AoX| Phobos - Match - /connect la.aox-ac.tk 5555 match - (Limit 12) - Private
|AoX| Deimos - Training - /connect la.aox-ac.tk 5550 training - (limit 8) - Private
|AoX| Uranus - Mapping - /connect la.aox-ac.tk 5000 - (limit 12) - On Masterserver
|AoX| Ceres - 1v1 - /connect la.aox-ac.tk 5050 - (Limit 2) - On Masterserver

In Orlando, Florida, the node hosts five AC_v1.2.0.2 Servers: (198.49.72.189)
|AoX| Saturn - Public - /connect fl.aox-ac.tk 5500 - (Limit 16) - On Masterserver
|AoX| Mercury - Match - /connect fl.aox-ac.tk 5555 match - (Limit 12) - Private
|AoX| Titan - Training - /connect fl.aox-ac.tk 5550 training - (Limit 8) - Private
|AoX| Cat's Eye - Mapping - /connect fl.aox-ac.tk 5000 - (Limit 8) - On Masterserver
|AoX| Pluto - 2v2 - /connect fl.aox-ac.tk 5050 - (Limit 4) - On Masterserver

In London, England, the node hosts five AC_v1.2.0.2 Servers: (185.38.46.147)
|AoX| Venus - Public - /connect uk.aox-ac.tk 5500 - (Limit 16) - On Masterserver
|AoX| Neptune - Match - /connect uk.aox-ac.tk 5555 match - (Limit 12) - Private
|AoX| Triton - Training - /connect uk.aox-ac.tk 5550 training - (Limit 12) - Private
|AoX| Sol - Mapping - /connect uk.aox-ac.tk 5000 mapping - (Limit 12) - On Masterserver
|AoX| Eris - 3v3 - /connect uk.aox-ac.tk 5050 - (Limit 6) - On Masterserver

Additionally, our Teamspeak3 Server is hosted on a separate node in London, England
@ aox-ac.tk (185.38.45.11)
All are welcome, and I have been adding Clan channels on a by-visit basis...
This node also hosts a single AC_v1.2.0.2 match server
@ /connect aox-ac.tk 5555 match - (Limit 12) - Private

If you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact me...
*By email: [email protected] *On Ts3 @ ax-ac.tk
*In Shoutbox and in the forums @ aox-clan.net
*IRC @ gamesurge.net #ax-clan and on Alterland.net @ #3t3rn1ty
*Or leave me a PM here on the forums
*Also by Tin-Can&String if that kind of service is available in your area...
We do keep a recurring log running for each server...
Assuming you do not need it for any nefarious purposes I am willing to oblige requests for log data...
nickname_blacklist.cfg is a custom list expanded from the |NZ| inappropriate nick list....
server_blacklist.cfg is a custom |AoX| list built from clan entries as well as Blacklist and Obvious Cases of Cheating Reports...
Respectively, I thank the contributing members of these clans for their efforts and courtesy in making them available...
Universal Admins:
All |AoX| Clan members are eligible to receive an admin pass...
| iF*Bugboy1028 | B}D3M0NW0LF | [SODA]___ME___ | |DES|Twist |
| FD*Hermiona | {BoB}Moto | LordAsifinate | |uC|Casius |
Additionally, i would be willing to work out password sharing if another clan was interested...
Thanks given by:
I would keep the names similar if they are in one city

for example Buffalo is Jupiter and its Satellites, and LA is Saturn and its satellites

Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 13, 12:20AM)Cemer Wrote: I would keep the names similar if they are in one city

for example Buffalo is Jupiter and its Satellites, and LA is Saturn and its satellites

I was trying to work that out but left it alone because some were added at other points without regard to that - in some cases it makes sense - there are really only a few that would need to change - like luna and pluto....But I don't have 8 nodes so some of the planets have to double up...
Like with LA - Mars is accompanied by it's moons - Phobos and Deimos - but the mapping server is Uranus and Ceres is a dwarf planet in the inner solar system that simultaneously holds the title of being the largest asteroid in this range.
In NY - Jupiter is accompanied by two of it's moons - Ganymede and Io, but Pluto is another planet...errr..plutoid, and Earth is a planet on it's own as well...
In Orlando we really start to get mixed up with Luna - because is it actually the moon of Earth. And Nebula is just a random celestial body name inserted here* - But Saturn makes sense with Titan - the only really significant body orbiting a planet known primarily for it's rings...And Mercury gets to share the bill as another cooped planet riding the node...
London node has a similiar story with Venus sharing the cluster with Neptune and it's largest satellite, Triton. Sol is a name referencing the sun, and Eris is, relatively speaking, a large dwarf-planet orbiting near the farthest reaches of our solar system....
Ofc, now that you have pointed out my laziness in theme orientation I guess I will work on this...
Thanx cemer xD
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a cool idea..
Can i be whitelisted on these ones?
Thanks given by:
Callisto, Titan, Deimos and Phobos are actually satellites, not planets. Rename them to something cooler and more available, like stars:
- Sirius (the brighest)
- VY Canis Majoris (the largest star known)
- Antares
- Betelgeuse
- Rigel
- Denebola
- Proxima Centauri (the nearest one besides the Sun)
- Sun (sounds cool)
- Etc...

Or universe-related generic names, like Nova, Supernova, Black Hole, Star, Galaxy, Quasar...

EDIT: other than that, good luck with your servers, and keep up the space-themed thing!
Thanks given by:
@Andrez -I appreciate the feedback, but in my clarification post I was trying to assert that part of theme included satellites accompanying the planets....its ok though I am used to being tl:dr - jk >:D
I do like some of your suggestions, and a few in your list had crossed my list, as well...
In any case, thank you for the encouragement!!!

@MykeGregory
-Being that you dropped by to teabag the thread I would be happy to oblige....
- But I believe that you are already whitelisted in the {BoB} list I am using. If there is some additional accommodation you might require just shoot me a pm....
Thanks given by:
Very nice servers with unique names ;)
Thanks given by: