MAC users 'fixed' pack of maps:
(17 Sep 13, 11:39PM)MotoShadow Wrote: yes i own a mac and i cant play arabian. There is a way to fix this but im too lazy to search/fix it. Im sure there are players in similar situations, so should be banned

For y'all MAC users too LAZY to look for it, here you go:

Link

Thanks given by:
Notice that if you do this in 1.2 you will not be able to play AC. This is for 1.1 only.
Thanks given by:
Yup, only for 1.1.
Thanks given by:
Why cant mac users play arabian?
Thanks given by:
Bit late, in 1.2 its all cool i dont know about arabian but i played toxic and i couldnt in 1.1
thanks anyways
Thanks given by:
@Moto: I know it's too late now, but I still see MAC users all over complaining about this, good to hear it's all cool in 1.2.
@DrauL: The map-pack that came with the default 1.1 client had some error in the MAC package, or something like that, so they won't be able to spawn in some maps like arabian or toxic.
Thanks given by:
Im a mac user and I can play arabian, so stop raging about the complaints hgf-arg...
Thanks given by:
(20 Oct 13, 01:51AM)Soulker Wrote: Im a mac user and I can play arabian, so stop raging about the complaints hgf-arg...

It was actually a joke, my real intention was trying to help, but it's ok, this will be my last trytohelpotherspost.
Thanks given by: