KnifeOnlyAC's Videos
Nowhere else to post these, so might as well post them here :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/KnifeOnlyAC

21 Headshots, one game (public server):

Some other "active" channels:
none :(
Thanks given by:
noob.
Thanks given by:
Lewl. I play with aussies all the time. Im used to lag headshots.

Looking at you xenon
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 13, 03:55AM)Waffles Wrote: Lewl. I play with aussies all the time. Im used to lag headshots.

Looking at you xenon

Xen doesn't know what lag is.
XFA is a lagging god.
Thanks given by:
Will consider doing a video version of Gibstick's strategy guide for new players.
Thanks given by:
what you talking 'bout waffles?
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 13, 12:41PM)Xenon Wrote: what you talking 'bout waffles?

WA has great net. He don't even know.
Thanks given by:
nice nice knifeonlyAC, good to see some other players upload AC video's:)
Thanks given by:
3v3 Inter:
Thanks given by:
I like watching whole games like this, but if you're going to disable the score on death, could you at least show it sometimes, and press spacebar when you don't, to show a little action while we're waiting for you to spawn?
Also, 10'36 remaining?
Thanks given by:
Jamz, is there a way to show scores on death during the watching of a demo (IIRC I asked this question on IRC)?
thx
Coming up: a guide to the AR for newbies - starring: Microsoft Sam as the narrator!
Thanks given by:
Ah, sorry, I just assumed this was recorded live. You can press the tab key, but this could be a bit annoying as it means having to watch the entire demo while you're recording it. It's probably possible to automate it with a script, but that's beyond me.
Thanks given by:
KO, send me a list of things you want me to say, I shall narrate :P
Thanks given by:
Thanks, DrauL! Viva la iF*!
If anyone could come up with a script to automate the "show scores on death" during demos, it would be greatly appreciated :)
Next video will feature Feng!
Thanks given by:
you're making a video featuring feng..... wtf is wrong with you. you just ruined any credibility you could ever have as a player
Thanks given by:
(09 Oct 13, 02:24PM)Waffles Wrote: you're making a video featuring feng..... wtf is wrong with you. you just ruined any credibility you could ever have as a player

wth
Thanks given by:
a bit of over exaggeration. but seriously, feng is a cunt
Thanks given by:
(09 Oct 13, 05:37PM)Waffles Wrote: ... feng is a cunt
Yes. To put it mildly.
<hr/>
Anyways, make sure you put a note so I can skip over those videos if it happens I drop by your yt channel :)
Thanks given by:
After reviewing the demo, the game wasn't all that interesting from my POV. (thanks for your opinioins though!)
Thanks given by:
Dude waffles, feng is a great person<3

Loljk
Thanks given by:
Sniper only 1v1 with kaBOOM :)
Thanks given by:
nice videos KnifeOnly :)
Thanks given by:
Long time no upload (reupload v2)
Thanks given by:
Edited videos into spoilers so that it's a bit less laggy for those who don't have such a great connection.
Thanks given by:
A ac_complex DM 1v1 with guy from sCr3W clan; played this when I had no idea where to put my cursor, so I'm running around most of the time with my cursor pointed at the ground or at the wall.. enjoy!
Thanks given by:
1v1 with |AoX|+for3v3r+. Played after he beat me in ac_wasteland osok. I wasn't aiming very well (got lucky a couple of times). Testing with half-size recording in Fraps - it actually seems to decrease the quality of the video.
Thanks given by: