Anyone have a 3DS?
I recently got a 3DS XL Limited Edition, and I made a first look video of it, since I got it on launch day. What do you think of this 3DS?

Thanks given by:
You sound Southern.
Thanks given by:
I have one of the orginal 3DS's.
Thanks given by:
Wolf, im not even close to the southern states lol. Draul, whats your friendcode?pm if u want
Thanks given by:
I don't even play it. I can't even remember what games I own
Thanks given by:
He doesn't care if anyone has a 3DS, hes just promoting his video.
Thanks given by:
if i had to guess on the accent he's either in california or illinois. kinda hard to tell.

did YOU pay $200 or did someone else? lets be real

(get a job) ((((if you dont already have one))))
Thanks given by:
I don't do friend code stuff, but I have an original. Pokemon X&Y <3
Thanks given by:
Waffles, I live in the western US, and my dad bought it for me. I can't get a job until i'm 16, because of stupid laws and i live out in the country
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 13, 01:19AM)Jg99 Wrote: I can't get a job until i'm 16, because of stupid laws and i live out in the country
yes i agree. i wanted to become a car washer when i was 8 but couldn't, stupid government is stupid
Thanks given by:
Doesn't sound like a 13 year old.
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 13, 01:38AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
(03 Oct 13, 01:19AM)Jg99 Wrote: I can't get a job until i'm 16, because of stupid laws and i live out in the country
yes i agree. i wanted to become a car washer when i was 8 but couldn't, stupid government is stupid
At that age I wanted to become a pilot but couldn't, so I started playing AC instead.. Stupid government
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 13, 06:38AM)yopa Wrote:
At that age I wanted to become a pilot but couldn't, so I started playing AC instead.. Stupid government
At age 10 I wanted to be Michael Jordan but I found out I'm not black, stupid government is stupid.
Thanks given by:
Why do I have to have all the threads closed? inb4 close this one too
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 13, 06:58AM)Cho Wrote:
At age 10 I wanted to be Michael Jordan but I found out I'm not black, stupid government is stupid.

Could just be Larry Bird and do everything better except dunking.
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 13, 02:18PM)Nightmare Wrote:
(03 Oct 13, 06:58AM)Cho Wrote:

Could just be Larry Bird and do everything better except dunking.

White men can't jump
Thanks given by:
Thought this thread was about 3D modelling.
Thanks given by:
They can, they just prefer to do stuff that wins the game, like knocking down 3's.
:D

Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 13, 10:29PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: Thought this thread was about 3D modelling.
Thanks given by:
3DS = 3-Dimensional Square...

*D3M0NW0LF changes 3DS to 3DC

Now it's a 3-Dimensional Cube!
Thanks given by:
CLOSE THIS THREAD
Thanks given by:
damn dawg you hit puberty
Thanks given by:
(04 Oct 13, 01:58AM)Jg99 Wrote: CLOSE THIS THREAD
say plz
Thanks given by:
Nightmare u should check out 'The Professor' on youtube :)
Thanks given by:
[Image: tumblr_m5iz3f759Q1rskeexo1_500.gif]
Thanks given by: