inFamous website
As everyone knows we lost our website to a DDoS a couple of months ago, we have a new site up at http://www.infamousclan.net forums are up at the old domain, but we be setup and redirected to the new one soon. Stop by say hi.

EDIT: A shoutout to BULL3T who is DDoSing my sites again, good luck with that.
For all you people saying its not him:

This was posted today @ 11:49am
He logged in @ 2:29pm
DDoS'es started at 2:41pm

Also, big shoutout to XRD who happily gave me a link to a VPS with DDoS protection.
As that bogan (see: redneck) BULL3T would say "Itz fully sick mate!".
You bore me mate, please take your meddling somewhere else. :D
Thanks given by:
Niice. :D

(30 Sep 13, 04:49AM)DrauL Wrote: He logged in @ 2:29pm
Wait, he wasn't banned? :l
Thanks given by:
Nope.

I present to you; hedoesn'tlookveryhappy.jpg.

Not surprised since apparently he has anger issues. Doesn't mind admitting it either.
Thanks given by:
Lol
Thanks given by:
Cool to see man, but again I can't access it.
Thanks given by:
Bullet destroyed the bandwidth, lol.
Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 13, 03:26AM)Orynge Wrote: Bullet destroyed the bandwidth, lol good job Bullet, I like pokémon too, my love xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Bullet <3333 MY IDOL! XOXOXO.
Thanks for condoning this childish actions.
Thanks given by:
Everything is up and running and fixed and I got the forums done and I am happy and it took me two days and.
Thanks given by:
Grrr....
Thanks given by:
Wow lol.
Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 13, 03:56AM)TheNihilanth Wrote:
(01 Oct 13, 03:26AM)Orynge Wrote: Bullet destroyed the bandwidth, lol good job Bullet, I like pokémon too, my love xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Bullet <3333 MY IDOL! XOXOXO.

Do I know you?
Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 13, 12:52PM)Orynge Wrote:
(01 Oct 13, 03:56AM)TheNihilanth Wrote:

Do I know you?

Das ist LeChiffre
Thanks given by:
The guys doing that are coward, pathetic and stupid (what's happening in their "mind", provided they have one)
I suggest that all the victims of that stupidity do what i'm currently doing : file a complaint;
(and keep doing what you do for this game, it's not because they are not capable to produce something that we aren't either ;))
Thanks given by: