-KUT- lss ladder
First of all I would like to say thanks to this players and mates:

Baruch, Sveark, ___ME___ and PhaNtom - Lua coding team
YesWeCamp - LSS custom mapper
Lucas - Server Hoster

Thank you mates!

// Brief Intro

Several months have passed since i had the idea to make a lss ladder [Read More Here]. At the beginning it was maybe only a joke, but with the first help of Baruch we made a beta version of it in LUA. After some weeks the ladder was still in beta version with many issues and bugs and hosted occasionally from my home pc. A day I've met ___ME___ who didn't hesitate to help me with coding (I'm not a LUA coder, gorsh) and few times later he made a stable version of the ladder with in addition some useful scripts.
At that time the ladder was almost done, but my team didn't have resources to host it so I decided to give all my work to DES|Twist and let him host, also Sveark helped us fixing some minor bugs and doing stuff with his toy LUA I don't even know! Weeks later I noticed that the ladder was barely played due to server location in USA, unfortunatelly most of the lss players are from Eu.
And here comes Lucas who offered cheap servers! He helped me a lot with server stuff and hosted the ladder adding LUA in assaultcu.be services. And in the end Phantom helped me with the only lss voting script.
Now I'm glad to announce the 1st -KUT- LSS LADDER!

// Scores counting

Scores are saved when at least 3 players are online. Your scores are saved with the name that you use in the ladder server.
NOTE: If you want add ips to your nick or your team whitelist send me a PM or email me at fra93hackerDOTlive.it.

Suicide = -1 score;
Gib = 1 score;
Stab (kill with knife) = 2 scores;
Round Survivor = 0.5 scores;
On top when rounds are over = 5 scores;

// Ladder Commands

These are the ladder system commands to display scores in the chat, every command can be launched by writing in the chat the exclamation mark (!) and the respective word.

!top10= show the top 10 players; Tip: Press F11 to see the entire chat
!top5 = show the top 5 players;
!myrank = show your own scores and your rank;

// Maprot - (Not final still working on it)

ywc_Rockut : 9: 8: 1: 0: 6: 0 // lss, 8 minutes, 6 players max

ac_douze : 9: 10: 1: 0: 0: 0 // lss, 10 minutes, (14) max

ac_krullskeep : 9: 8: 1: 0: 6: 0 // lss, 8 minutes, 6 max

ac_desert : 9: 10: 1: 0: 0: 0 // lss, 10 minutes, (14) max

ywc_Toughrock : 9: 8: 1: 0: 6: 0 // lss, 8 minutes, 6 max

ac_arctic : 9: 10: 1: 0: 0: 0 // lss, 10 minutes, (14) max

ywc_Rockut : 9: 8: 1: 0: 6: 0 // lss, 8 minutes, 6 max

ac_arid : 9: 10: 1: 0: 0: 0 // lss, 10 minutes, (14) max

ywc_Rockoco : 9: 8: 1: 0: 6: 0 // lss, 8 minutes, 6 max

// Additional infos + Misc

Connection link: /connect assaultcu.be 22222
All demos available: http://22222.kut.assaultcu.be/
Server location: France - Eu
Server HITFIX: Yes
-KUT- website: http://kut.forumcommunity.net/

I would like to say also that I'm writing a Manual about LSS, that's not only a guide but even a philosophical view of this game mode and it will be released in few weeks or days.

P.S. PM me if you want challenge me.

Good Luck and have Gibs!!
Thanks given by:
Nice nice nice!!
Thanks given by:
Nice DC :3
Thanks given by: