[mapmodel] Bird In The Sky
[Image: Untitled_zpse1988a63.gif]

More info and download below:

LALA
Thanks given by:
Whats the drop in frame rate like?
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 13, 03:01PM)DrauL Wrote: Whats the drop in frame rate like?

On my shit laptop its nonexistent.
You can see the vert count in akimbo thread and just because its animated doesnt mean it lags.
Thanks given by:
Oh my...
Thanks given by:
That is a neat idea.
"Hey unarmed, whats that on your shoulder? EEEEEEEWWW"
Thanks given by:
Jeez, the mapmodellers have been going nuts lately. o:
Thanks given by:
Can we headshot them? jk!
I like this medieval map btw, it would be nice to play it in "knife only" with sword skin...
Good job.
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 13, 04:17PM)Krayce Wrote: Can we headshot them? jk!
I like this medieval map btw, it would be nice to play it in "knife only" with sword skin...
Good job.

Yeah what
Thanks given by:
(27 Sep 13, 04:17PM)Krayce Wrote: Can we headshot them? jk!
Good job.

Wait until cleaner gets finished uploading old archives, then you'll have your swords (especially the diamond sword!).
Thanks given by:
Epic.
Thanks given by:
Any way to make it appear higher by making them smaller and revolve slower?
Thanks given by:
(30 Sep 13, 05:54AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: Any way to make it appear higher by making them smaller and revolve slower?

you can test with

mdlscale %
and
last number in md3anim tag

By default it is about 16 cubes in the air and as far as i remember you can make the ceiling go up to 30 (or something) without the map restrictions stopping you.
Thanks given by:
awesome.
Thanks given by:
(30 Sep 13, 10:26AM)|HP| Wrote:
(30 Sep 13, 05:54AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: Any way to make it appear higher by making them smaller and revolve slower?

you can test with

mdlscale %
and

By default it is about 16 cubes in the air and as far as i remember you can make the ceiling go up to 30 (or something) without the map restrictions stopping you.

You can go over 30 as long as you don't reach this limit on too big areas.
Thanks given by:
you can test with

mdlscale %
and

The testing is fine for him to do if he fancies to but imo there is only a few fiddling in cfg and no touching the model nor the texture at all, so I think that just for credits/licences sake if there is an eventual nicer result in sight it should be for you to take care of that process, either in doing what you mentioned or just duplicate the model and change command in cfg.

Not to mention that either way it shouldn't take you no more than what? 2 minutes?
Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 13, 03:14PM)Cleaner Wrote:
you can test with

mdlscale %
and

The testing is fine for him to do if he fancies to but imo there is only a few fiddling in cfg and no touching the model nor the texture at all, so I think that just for credits/licences sake if there is an eventual nicer result in sight it should be for you to take care of that process, either in doing what you mentioned or just duplicate the model and change command in cfg.

Not to mention that either way it shouldn't take you no more than what? 2 minutes?

Yeah, I know. The height/size ratio is the best I could do...atm.
+ with what Lucas said, there shouldnt be any problem.
Thanks given by:
HP in the sky.
Thanks given by: