[Image: dyosabird.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Shedu
Thanks given by:
Cyclop O.o

[Image: small33.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cyclops
The website thingy.. Wrote:The Cyclops is the famous one-eyed monster from Greek myth.Like you they are well built.They are hard working people dedicated to their job which is usually something hands on. However outside of working hard in their celestial armoury they tend to sit back in their little caves. The Cyclops was known for making weapons for the gods but only become aggressive if provoked. They are physically fit and strong and armed so you don't want to get on the wrong side of them.
Thanks given by:
shedu

[Image: Shedu_by_CoolerKing.jpg]

The Shedu (similar to Lamassu) are most famous for standing outside the temples of Babylon. Many statues these human-headed lions are seen in museums these days. They are alert yet relaxed creatures that prefer to be indoors or in an urban environment. They are stubborn yet fair and are very loyal to their friends and family.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Fucking Frost Giant niggahs!

[Image: small645.jpg]

Quote:The Frost Giants are known for their competitions and battles against the Norse gods. These Giants are enormous and are far taller than your house. They are friendly to each other, devoted to their partner and like being the man of the house. They love being outdoors, knocking things up and then relaxing with a cool pint of beer. They are quite creative and some love to carve the landscape around them. They are generally amiable creatures but they have an aggressive side and are highly competitive - determined to win at everything.

Not very right though :P
Thanks given by:
dragon bitchz
Thanks given by:
Djinn

http://www.mythicalcreatureslist.com/ima...all381.jpg

Djinns are malevolent spirits from Arabic mythology. the most popular Djinn is the Genie from the tales of Aladdin. Djinns have the ability to grant people their wishes but they can also create curses. They have the power to manipulate the weather and turn people into animals. They are lively creatures who like to control people or develop their fame and fortune. Sometimes from a kind heart they will grant the fortunes for others. They are definitely not religious and would rather side with the Devil anyways. They can be charming and seductive. They tend to spend their life doing almost everything from working hard, travelling far, staying at home, being cruel and being kind - its really a mixed life for the Djinn.
Thanks given by:
I'm a Minotaur.

Quote:Minotaurs are very masculine creatures packed with testosterone. They live alone in their labyrinth but frequently come out of their cave. They are strong creatures and highly skilled in many things. they don't like they're job and would rather be at home chilling, having lots of sex or hitting the gym to lift weights. They highly motivated in achieving their goals and quick to make decisions.
Thanks given by:
Sleipnir.
Sleipnir is the eight-legged horse of Norse mythology. He was the mount for Odin the greatest of all the Norse gods. Shadowfax, the white hors from Lord of the Rings was inspired by Sleipnir. Sleipnir was the fastest horse in all existence carrying Odin to wherever he wished at lightning speed. Sleipnir thus has lots of energy and is incredibly fit. Sleipnir is very popular, love by many and likes to be sporty competitions.
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 13, 05:41PM)Jg99 Wrote:
Quote:Minotaurs are very masculine creatures packed with testosterone. They live alone in their labyrinth but frequently come out of their cave(closet). ...having lots of sex or hitting the gym to lift weights.

This test is a lie.
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 13, 05:41PM)Jg99 Wrote: I'm a Minotaur.

minotaur just got lame

imma do the test again
Thanks given by:
Still the only fairy. Go fairy master race. iF*airy.

Tweedleedloo.

[Image: small467.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The Bogey Man is the most famous of all the scary men that frighten misbehaved children. The Bogey Man is not aggressive nor does he have a short temper, he just likes to frighten people. He tends to hang around towns, going down the local pub to get wasted, pull pranks and have sex if he's lucky. But deep down he doesn't mean to offend.
Thanks given by:
I saw Baba Yaga mentioned?

Yes, I know the actual orchestral version - played it even - but even if you already know of Pictures, you probably haven't heard this.
Thanks given by:
Banshee
[Image: small59.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i got frost giant as well. i think it's because i like beer and have a beard
Thanks given by: