Assault cube iron sights?
(09 Sep 13, 08:40AM)Orynge Wrote: Oh, there used to be a V-Man script that could let you have ironsight-like things. It's on the old Akimbo somewhere, not sure if it's on the new Akimbo or not.
The old AKIMBO is definitely a thing of the past but I still hold all the archives, if you remember under what name that script was originally uploaded I could easily dig it out and add it to new AKIMBO

(09 Sep 13, 04:20AM)guywarblu Wrote: well then i guess its a good thing i play A BOOTLEG COPY OF ASSAULTCUBE in hardcore-team-survivor!

Mention it again, c'mon, try me...
Thanks given by:
(09 Sep 13, 09:57AM)Cleaner Wrote:
(09 Sep 13, 08:40AM)Orynge Wrote: ...
The old AKIMBO is definitely a thing of the past but I still hold all the archives, if you remember under what name that script was originally uploaded I could easily dig it out and add it to new AKIMBO

I believe he's reffering to v-mans zoom script. Can't quite remember the name, but I think it was 'V-Time'.
Thanks given by:
I think it might've been Smooth Zoom or something.
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1593-post...l#pid25288
Thanks given by:
(09 Sep 13, 09:57AM)Cleaner Wrote:
(09 Sep 13, 08:40AM)Orynge Wrote: Oh, there used to be a V-Man script that could let you have ironsight-like things. It's on the old Akimbo somewhere, not sure if it's on the new Akimbo or not.

(09 Sep 13, 04:20AM)guywarblu Wrote: well then i guess its a good thing i play A BOOTLEG COPY OF ASSAULTCUBE in hardcore-team-survivor!

Mention it again, c'mon, try me...

watch out guys, we've got a badass over here
Thanks given by:
Scripting language? I use assault cube portable.
Thanks given by:
I laughed while reading this whole thread xD
Thanks given by:
(05 Sep 13, 07:41AM)Orynge Wrote: Also, there is no point to CTF. Why would we steal someone's flag for no reason? Remove it.
Thanks given by: