Minimal HUD
A HUD I was experimenting in these days to make it lighter. It seems that it's 1/3 of the original size, and also good looking.
It includes:
- a new font
- a new radar (base+rose)
- a new menu background
- ctf/htf/ktf icons
- teamicons
- startscreen
- something else I may forget atm

GET IT HERE

[Image: m8KAgvH.jpg]

Comments, insults, blackmails are welcome!
Thanks given by:
Your compass rose is wrong it looks like, iirc you should be pointing North/South. Remember, North is always up (look at the map overlay to double check) on a map.
Thanks given by:
Using it until 1.2.0.0 comes out
:D
Thanks given by:
I like this, it's very nice - but I too must comment that the compass-rose, looks odd, because it looks not-minimal.
Thanks given by:
(24 Aug 13, 02:48AM)Andrez Wrote: - something else I may forget atm

lol my good stoner friend...

on topic: only qualm i have with this is the compass, like RR and RK. other than that, imma say a job very well done
Thanks given by:
I'd rather stick to the original font and compass, but other than that, great job.
Thanks given by:
(24 Aug 13, 07:26AM)CaptainAhab Wrote: I'd rather stick to the original font and compass, but other than that, great job.
Totally agree :D
Thanks given by:
(24 Aug 13, 03:24AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Your compass rose is wrong it looks like, iirc you should be pointing North/South. Remember, North is always up (look at the map overlay to double check) on a map.
I don't get this, the rose is actually right, because in that screenshot I was not point towards North, but West (still according to the map itself).

And guys, what's wrong with the compass rose? It couldn't be less minimal :(

Thanks for the feedback tho ;)
Thanks given by:
Oh, forgive me. I was going from memory.
Thanks given by:
(24 Aug 13, 12:16PM)Andrez Wrote: And guys, what's wrong with the compass rose? It couldn't be less minimal :(
It's too thick. A minimal one would look like a single (thin) clean line.
Thanks given by: