Good Clan For Beginner/Intermediate Player?
Hello all. I am interested in joining a clan for the fun of being in one but I am not an incredibly skilled player so I was wondering if there were clans which were more oriented towards simply enjoying the game than having a positive kill death ratio every match?
Thanks given by:
Which country are you from?

There's BME, iOD and Xu which are the first to come to my mind. They have a lot of nice and friendly guys.
If you look at clan rankings on HI-SKILL you might get some idea what clans you would like to to look at :)
Thanks given by:
Hey {F#G} is recruiting, you dont have to be amazing but we would like it if you have some skill lol.

You Can Apply at Famouz Gunz
and were a new clan.
Thanks given by:
What a F#G
Thanks given by:
Hello! -tM| is recruiting if your intrested you can apply at www.ac-tm.tk
Our tag is -tM| which is at the front of your name (example: -tM|FlameZ) We are a new Assault Cube clan that started about a week ago. We currently have 3 members.
Good luck with finding the right clan :D
Thanks given by:
www.acka.biz/forum/
Thanks given by:
You can try us. Were not extremely competitive or big, so I think our clan would fit you. We have a fine website, and have gotton our servers up and running on version 1.1, and we are working hard to make it better, and more fun. I guess you can say, were not going for a, ur... "IF YOU JOIN THIS CLAN YOU OWNZ THE NOOBS SO MUCH AN YOUR AWESOME AN STUFF" clan. Were going for a clan that's friendly, likes to help others, and can help you get better. While we will be doing wars, that's not our main goal... we just want a nice clan. Yeah, so sorry for making this take up so much space... anyways, give us a try. Even if you decide not to join our clan, it won't hurt to check us out.

Thanks for reading this incredibly long Reply.

Name: Chaotik Gamerz
Tag: (In front) .cG*
Servers? Yes
How many current members? 15
Thanks given by:
WuT clan claims to accept anyone regardless of skill check them out http://wut-team.1fr1.net/ they are a pretty good clan and are respected also
Thanks given by:
(25 Aug 10, 05:52PM)FlameZ Wrote: Hello! -tM| is recruiting if your intrested you can apply at www.ac-tm.tk
Our tag is -tM| which is at the front of your name (example: -tM|FlameZ) We are a new Assault Cube clan that started about a week ago. We currently have 3 members.
Good luck with finding the right clan :D

^ join them
Thanks given by:
(25 Aug 10, 05:15PM)Drakas Wrote: Which country are you from?

There's BME, iOD and Xu which are the first to come to my mind. They have a lot of nice and friendly guys.
If you look at clan rankings on HI-SKILL you might get some idea what clans you would like to to look at :)

<3

Uh Yea. Exile Unit is recruiting.
http://xuclan.co.cc

Were friendly experienced and very active.
Feel free to check us out bro.
Thanks given by:
woah, i regard BME a little higher then that..

iOD and Xu would be your best bet, iOD being more skilled IMO.
gl and hf
(seeing as xu has there link, iOD: hhtp://infectiousoverdose.uni.cc)
Thanks given by:
{CE} is a pretty new clan and is 2 weeks old tomorrow. We've only got me and 2 other members.

We would prefer to have people active, trusting and respectful. We would also like you to have a bit of skills.

Recruiting can be long and painful, though.

www.completeeclan.forummotion.com (Complete Extermination).

Clan Matches & Interclans start soon.
Thanks given by:
Why you always forget about FEL :S? Please visit us at http://www.fel-clan.tk we are a mid skill clan an we always try to be better so if you handle my sense of humor please visit us or visit us just foro fin :)
Thanks given by: