Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
[ 2nd Round ] Serbia vs France
When is everyone able to play?
Thanks given by:
*poke* Maybe some answers ? I mean we are available pretty much nearly every day, from around 12:00 to 22:00 GMT+2 ( i didnt ask each member but this is roughly the time they are here everyday, personally i can play until 3am but I hope this won't be needed)

We just need some answers from the serbian team so that we can sort it out, thanks :)
Thanks given by:
At the end of the week would be best for me and haittah, I am trying to get wolf, then we will get hold of u guys ;)

Sunday 20 gmt? If u can, we would appreciate that u agree on the date. Tnx in advance ;)
Thanks given by:
I personnally can at this time, I will try to ask my teammates :) Thx for the answer :)
Thanks given by:
Sunday 20 gmt is fine for us
Thanks given by:
thank you, guys :) agreed then ;)
Thanks given by:
So, the match is today as 20 GMT, do we have any streamers and casters available at this time ?
Thanks given by:
Thats 22pm here, srry im unavailable to cast then
Thanks given by:
22pm? :D
Thanks given by:
(25 Aug 13, 05:40PM)Artemis Wrote: 22pm? :D

marti is in the GMt + 2 time zone, like fra and srb players, so it's 22h for all of us ;)
Thanks given by:
10pm w/e man only retarded ppl use that, normal people say 22:00
Thanks given by:
(25 Aug 13, 06:05PM)RAMPAGE Wrote:
(25 Aug 13, 05:40PM)Artemis Wrote: 22pm? :D

marti is in the GMt + 2 time zone, like fra and srb players, so it's 22h for all of us ;)

Artemis, I got the joke too late, confirming my limited intellectual capacity. Nice fail, Marti <3
Thanks given by:
I love failing
Thanks given by:
/:D
Thanks given by:
match iz live, twitch.tv/assaultcubetv
Thanks given by:
twitch.tv/assaultcubeTV
Thanks given by:
ggs to both
Thanks given by:
and the ggs roll out
wp fra
Thanks given by:
France 16 - 7 Serbia

1st round :

2nd round :

Ggs Serbia.
Thanks given by:
Ggs france, better side won. Tough luck on us playing gothic with the undisputed champions of the map ;) Best of luck in future matches.
Thanks given by: