Troubles connecting to the master server
Hello all,

For a couple of weeks I have gotten this error message when trying to update my server list in AC:

"Master server is not replying. Get more information at http://masterserver.cubers.net/"

And my server list remains empty at all times. I am running the Linux version of Assaultcube 1.104. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks given by:
Hello -NPN-2N3055 -.
Your IP recently changed from 85.157.x.x to one shared with this guy (kkiller, OhYouDieed) who's banned until 11 August, four days from now.
I'll PM you some more info, but you can ignore me completely if you're happy to wait another four days. Until he cheats again, that is.
Thanks given by:
Thank you very much for your quick response!
It's no problem waiting for four days to be unbanned.
The change of IP address was due to moving to another town.
Thanks given by:
Dat name lol
Thanks given by:
I've been waiting for being unbanned, however it seems like there's no change in AC's behaviour. Still cannot connect to the master server.
Thanks given by:

You know, those who run that game (the game you play for free) do it on their spare time. So, when they have to deal with DDOS attacks on their servers, they have less time to deal with the whitelist - yes, so much time wasted because of cheaters, but it's not YOUR own time so i guess you don't really care.

Be patient.
Thanks given by:
I'm really sorry about this, -NPN-2N3055. Rest assured I beat myself.

..then I had to think about a punishment for being so slack...
Thanks given by:
so clever
Thanks given by:
I seem to have been un-banned by now.
Big thanks for jamz!
Thanks given by:
I wonder if he learnt his lesson...
Thanks given by:
(23 Aug 13, 01:34PM)Orynge Wrote: I wonder if he learnt his lesson...

Yes, I learnt that the moderators here are very friendly.
Thanks given by: