[mapmodels] Industrial Wall Light
Wanted that one for ages, I didn't make a proper grill on it coz too poly hungry but if you don't go shove your nose right close to it it does do the visual trick.

Download, comment and rate here

[Image: PrQxaQt.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good work, marine effect with some imagination! ;-)
Thanks given by:
I s'pose you meant "Submarine"
Thanks given by:
Exactly. <3
Thanks given by:
looks very nice gj :)
Thanks given by:
respect

i tryed something like that but i abandon it...

really really nice :)
Thanks given by:
Awesome, as always. But I'd like to see something really different, anything that doesn't force AC maps to be industrial/desert/factory themed only...
Thanks given by:
Hey, that looks great. Appears to be on that new_content map in SVN from the screenshot.
I would probably still use this in a non-submarine map.

That far mapmodel in the image... could you work your magic on improving that model's texture? And the version with the two boxes coming out the side. Thanks!
Thanks given by:
Thanks for comments and support.

@ Andrez, I do agree with you but I can't just spend time making all sorts of models hoping they'll eventually going to get used.
The best way for that is working in conjunction with a map maker on a defined theme in order to make appropriate stuff, it can be almost anything really as long as a theme is set.
Thanks given by:
(08 Aug 13, 02:40AM)Cleaner Wrote: The best way for that is working in conjunction with a map maker on a defined theme in order to make appropriate stuff, it can be almost anything really as long as a theme is set.
Or just create your own theme with a bit of imagination by mixed up some stuffs together.
Thanks given by:
If only you had read and understood the first part of my message...
Thanks given by:
it was an indirect answer to Andrez by quoting your comment...

...I just said that we have alternative solution, more easy if you have a minimum of imagination;
Example:
Thanks given by:
I rather have people ask me for special item than (imaginative or not) seeing such ugly combination of textured models doing they best resembling something else.

WIP (not yet textured)

[Image: pwrpl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice one, i love it already!
As i said;
It's more easy to do some ugly combination with a little of imagination than create our own mapmodel...
...We are not all "Mr. Cleaner" hehe!
But, if people ask you to create these different style of mapmodel (like D3M0NW0LF too).
So, It can be just incredible haha!
Thanks given by:
(08 Aug 13, 02:40AM)Cleaner Wrote: @ Andrez, I do agree with you but I can't just spend time making all sorts of models hoping they'll eventually going to get used.
The best way for that is working in conjunction with a map maker on a defined theme in order to make appropriate stuff, it can be almost anything really as long as a theme is set.
Or maybe it's the opposite, people are always bound to industrial/desert only because it's the only official content provided...?
Thanks given by:
PLease make AC have Auto download mapmodel. :D
Thanks given by:
(09 Aug 13, 05:10AM)-DIE Wolf- Wrote: PLease make AC have Auto download mapmodel. :D

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7019.html
Thanks given by: