Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[1st Round - Completed] LA vs NL
Hola!

When are you guys available to play? We Prefer to not play in the weekend since this weekend might be an issue to get 3 players.
Thanks given by:
Will notify you asap, we prefer to play during weekdays as well.
Thanks given by:
(05 Aug 13, 06:42PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Will notify you asap, we prefer to play during weekdays as well.

cool!
Thanks given by:
Can you guys play wednesday evening around 8pm GMT+2 (6pm GMT)? That would be the best day for us
Thanks given by:
Several of us can't play Wednesday at that time since it's around 12pm-2 pm for us, we'd appreciated it if we could arrange a time around 8-10 pm gmt thursday or friday. we have more possibility of showing up in the evening.
Thanks given by:
Is there no way to get 3 players at that time? Because else we can only play in the morning here, which i guess wouldnt work for you guys. We still live at our parents and one of us has to work in the evening so he cant make it from thursday to sunday. The only other day then i think would be sunday when my bro is back.
Thanks given by:
There is no way for you to play at Thursday or Friday at around 6-7 gmt? The three players from our starting lineup are busy on Wednesday. What is the earliest time you can play?
Thanks given by:
The main issue is one of our playees having to work from 17 till 23

But we can play before that i think, anywhere from 10 till 16 i guess. So thats 8-14 gmt
Thanks given by:
what about 12 am gmt+2? leaves an hour for your player to get home.
Thanks given by:
Tbh im not sure if my parents will be happy to have me screaming at 12am. But ill ask my mates if they can.

You mean wednesday/tomorrow i assume? If its wednesday is 11pm also ok?
Thanks given by:
I meant Thursday/Friday, by the time we can play tomorrow it'll be around sunrise for you guys.
Thanks given by:
Ill ask for thursday!
Thanks given by:
does your player work every day of this week from 5 pm to 11 pm?
Thanks given by:
He works thursday friday and is afaik unavailable this weekend

Waiting for confirmation of my mates
Thanks given by:
Kkkkkkk

After a long discussion we found that we can play thursday 12am gmt+2

Xenoob or RR's server?
Thanks given by:
I guess you meant 12 am GMT+2 Friday. If so, my team agrees and confirms the time/date (let's just leave it at 11:59 pm GMT+2 Thursday to avoid any possible misunderstanding). Any of those servers are fine for us, it'll depend on which is more stable at the time of the match.
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 13, 09:59AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: I guess you meant 12 am GMT+2 Friday. If so, my team agrees and confirms the time/date (let's just leave it at 11:59 pm GMT+2 Thursday to avoid any possible misunderstanding). Any of those servers are fine for us, it'll depend on which is more stable at the time of the match.

Ye 11:59 pm will work ^^

Ok then i guess its confirmed and we'll look for a server tomorrow
Thanks given by:
ggs was in intense match!

now im off to bed lol its 1am ^^
Thanks given by:
[Image: XNa12Rs.png]
Demo

[Image: QdgX0hn.png]
Demo

ggs nl
Thanks given by: