help with mod
hi im making a mech mod and i need help with setting the ammo capacity/reserve and playerspeed/jumpheight. what source files do i edit for it? btw im giving Rabid Viper credit for everything i use and i will respect the licenses by putting them with the content.
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 13, 06:05PM)guywarblu Wrote: hi im making a mech mod and i need help with setting the ammo capacity/reserve and playerspeed/jumpheight. what source files do i edit for it? btw im giving Rabid Viper credit for everything i use and i will respect the licenses by putting them with the content.

oops i just realized i put this in wrong section.
Thanks given by:
Another damn ACR player asking for help here!
http://forum.acr.victorz.ca/user-519.html
Thanks given by:
are you fucking serious? you're going to judge me for playing a different game? i play regular ac too ya know.
Thanks given by:
*They know!They just don't care*
Thanks given by:
lol too true
Thanks given by:
I was called retard and gay cuz I wanted to make HK416 mod for AC and ACR.For some reason it never was launched for AC.ACR is prety popular already and this is what's gonna happen:good and even begginner modelers discover that ACR offers alot of new things,reload animations,shooting animations,bullet traces and flying out shells.Gimme on good reason why the fuck should any damn player and mod maker stay here in this pathetic forum.Thank You and go fuck yourself!
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 13, 10:23PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: I was called retard and gay cuz I wanted to make HK416 mod for AC and ACR.For some reason it never was launched for AC.ACR is prety popular already and this is what's gonna happen:good and even begginner modelers discover that ACR offers alot of new things,reload animations,shooting animations,bullet traces and flying out shells.Gimme on good reason why the fuck should any damn player and mod maker stay here in this pathetic forum.Thank You and go fuck yourself!

I don't care for the ACR hate that happens on this forum, I don't care much for ACR either. But why are you posting here if only to stir up trouble? The people here stay because they play AC, not ACR. It's as simple as that. Now please, get lost.
Thanks given by:
Guybluwar wanted to make this mod for AC,why not post here then.I would understand if he asks help here to make a mod for ACR but its not like that.ACR and AC have become two rivals(still,ACR is a mod of AC) amd for some reason hate each other.The reason is that AC Dev team has decided to fuck ACR players how they can.You think that we are stirrin g up trouble but if I made a HK416 mod,AC players were the ones who told me that ima retard.ACR has no problems if theyre players are playing AC,tell me about AC.
Thanks given by:
Hey I got a great idea! I'll go ask VictorZ for help because this community doesn't want to help me do something with their game!
Thanks given by:
FYI, your second post earned you a ban. iirc I was the one advocating for your initial unban. Seems like I was wrong.

(04 Aug 13, 11:43PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: Guybluwar wanted to make this mod for AC,why not post here then.I would understand if he asks help here to make a mod for ACR but its not like that.ACR and AC have become two rivals(still,ACR is a mod of AC) amd for some reason hate each other.The reason is that AC Dev team has decided to fuck ACR players how they can.You think that we are stirrin g up trouble but if I made a HK416 mod,AC players were the ones who told me that ima retard.ACR has no problems if theyre players are playing AC,tell me about AC.

I'd like to address the fact that the main reason (besides Victorz being a past cheater and not having a touch of modesty in his body) is that he has total disregard for licenses. He defends himself by saying that if the copyright owners complain, he will remove their content.

I'm sorry, but that isn't how it works. You should honor the copyright holder if they are around or not. They did the work and they should get recognized and honored for that.

He also seems to have relicensed the AC source, which is disallowed per the Cube license (I would've thought this is quite clear).

Anyways, you have proved to not have any redeeming qualities, so I banned you. Have fun with ACR, hopefully you don't screw things up for yourself there as well - I'm not holding my breath.
Thanks given by:
Now, to answer the original question:

(04 Aug 13, 06:05PM)guywarblu Wrote: hi im making a mech mod and i need help with setting the ammo capacity/reserve and playerspeed/jumpheight. what source files do i edit for it? btw im giving Rabid Viper credit for everything i use and i will respect the licenses by putting them with the content.

server.h, physics.cpp/whatever holds playerent off the top of my head. Do some grep searches and figure it out yourself. Pretty easy to find the answer.
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 13, 09:38PM)guywarblu Wrote: ...i play regular ac too ya know.
As 'ACReloaded'.
Thanks given by:
[Image: manneke2.gif] [Image: julien%20rodriguez.gif]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 5ft6llY.jpg]
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY9GZm92qnM
Thanks given by:
jesus christ its like CoD vs BF3 (or uh in your case its like Call of Duty Lite vs Counter-Strike Lite) i just dont understand why you feel the need to criticize me for playing ACR even though i still play AC. that really makes me think about how nice the devs are to the players.
Thanks given by:
So i guess it's perfectly fine for you to violate licenses and such ?
Thanks given by:
I liked how you sidestepped commenting about your chosen IGN for AC being 'ACReloaded'. I guess, since we do get some players using 'CoD' or 'Soap', etc, that this is perfectly normal.
And, did you say players, or wankers? I can't quite read it; must be my deteriorating eyesight.
Thanks given by:
http://forum.acr.victorz.ca/thread-862-p...ml#pid4482

lmao'd at this thread here ^^^

"omg guise somebody took 'our' game and ripped us off!"
Thanks given by:
(05 Aug 13, 12:13PM)Andrez Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY9GZm92qnM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyBbKvdmzPU

As the topic is going off-topic...

...This thread need to be called: "How Charles5511 can create problem?" lol!
Thanks given by:
(05 Aug 13, 08:17PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: http://forum.acr.victorz.ca/thread-862-p...ml#pid4482

lmao'd at this thread here ^^^

"omg guise somebody took 'our' game and ripped us off!"
That thread made me cry.
Thanks given by:
I think this response towards you was kinda harsh.
(if you weren't a "Staff Sergeant", whatever that means)

EDIT: Wow they actually went too far in that thread. At least we don't post the ACR team's personal information. :|
Thanks given by:
actually,
Quote:Victor: A few AC members looked at the YourFunWorld thread. Orynge says that "Wow [ACR] actually went too far in that thread. At least [AC] don't post the ACR team's personal information."

Victor : I checked the thread, and I didn't find any personal information (other than the full name and Facebook account).

Victor : But YFW and ACR both have full names posted (Brandon Fairing posted his name, and I'm obviously Victor Zheng)

Victor : Also, Brandon Fairing linked to his Facebook account, and you could easily find my account by doing a Google Search for [ victor zheng "victorz.ca" site:facebook.com ]
your argument is invalid... orynge
Thanks given by:
Enough now, thread closed.

As for you guywarblu, if you folks over there at ɹɔɐ think you're so smart then don't come over here begging for help.
Really, what did you expected? (no need to reply)
Thanks given by: