My friends please read this
Sorry guys, I'm quitting this shitty game assault cube. The reason is the DEVS and other people can't get along with me. Everybody wants to hate on me for no reason really and all I do is just be myself not doing anything wrong or bad to anybody and yet they make a reason to do that stuff to me.
Now I've got jamz and a few other devs against me for no reason. All I did was post about a DES|Cleaner dude who was apparently a faker in the BLACKLIST forum and jamz and everybody else decided to cause trouble and go flipping out and outrage at me for not knowing that the DES|Cleaner dude was a fake. What a big ordeal they create for themselves. What some childish people they are. I'm sorry to all who are offended of the post about the fake DES|Cleaner you guys didn't have to but you guys chose to do so. That is very unnecessary of them devs and others who "tag along" with them to cause trouble and talk shit at me over a little post. LOL jamz you're funny and ironic tell me to keep away from the keyboard for a few years telling me "...you should keep your fingers away from the keyboard for a few years until you've grown up" That's stupid of you. I have done nothing wrong and you guys make such a H U G E deal out of it. You guys could have simply played it cool and could've told me that it was a fake DES|Cleaner. God damn. The retarded devs and others that "tag along" with them can go to hell. I fucking hate them and the shit game. Here's what jamz had to pathetically say to me :

"Why did I post what I did? Here is the evidence... - jamz
HE QUOTED MY TEXT
Talking_Pig Wrote:I ain't throwing shit on AC fellows... what's up with you guys?
I didn't know if that player was a fake or not. I been corrected that it's a fake and I've changed the posts stating that it was a fake.

And you're telling me to come back when I'm grown up? What the fuck is wrong with you? I didn't know that it was a faker. I've changed and updated the posts. You need to get a real life... go do something better than just playing AssaultCube. I'm assuming that you're like very immature for your age.- ME

Dude, you guys need to chill the fuck out about this. Don't make it such an ordeal. - ME

I'm sorry, child, I don't understand your vernacular here. Is there any chance you could translate for me? Google Translate doesn't have an 'Emotional teen' option. - jamz

What a retard and prick he is.

Bye bye my friends.
Thanks given by:
Goodbye and remember, don't take things so seriously, this is the internet after all ;)
Have a good life.
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 12:39AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Goodbye and remember, don't take things so seriously, this is the internet after all ;)
Have a good life.

FYI: I don't take things too seriously. You're taking my post too seriously.
This is real life after all ;) Have a good life.. Hope you become a successful AC player. Have fun buddy
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 12:31AM)Talking_Pig Wrote: ...I'm sorry, child, I don't understand your vernacular here. Is there any chance you could translate for me? Google Translate doesn't have an 'Emotional teen' option. - jamz

He said,
Quote:Yet again, you're most likely to wet the pussy in you and ban me from AC Forums
...and I didn't have the faintest idea what it meant. He still didn't tell me in his hate-filled reply.
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 12:48AM)jamz Wrote:
(03 Aug 13, 12:31AM)Talking_Pig Wrote: ...I'm sorry, child, I don't understand your vernacular here. Is there any chance you could translate for me? Google Translate doesn't have an 'Emotional teen' option. - jamz

He said,
Quote:Yet again, you're most likely to wet the pussy in you and ban me from AC Forums
...and I didn't have the faintest idea what it meant. He still didn't tell me in his hate-filled reply.

because you're retarded LOL
Thanks given by:
So mature. Here's where you went wrong:

You got a computer with internet access.
You fell for a troll.
You posted a public thread intended privately for one person to read.

No wonder you got unexpected replies.

Edit: Just saw jamz's reply to the other thread, that sums it up too.
Thanks given by:
Hold on a second, you make mistakes then you call this game 'shitty' and devs 'retarded'?

What's my catch phrase for this sort of behaviour again?
Oh yeah... F*** you mo***!

Edit: If it was only for me I'd ban you right away but some may say I take it personal blah blah blah
Thanks given by: