Jamz PLEASE READ - about DES|Cleaner
Hello there jamz... a friend of yours named DES|Cleaner logged into my server and then started threatening me for no reason telling me telling me that he hates me (LOL) and that he'll get me blacklisted and CBL'd for no reason. I haven't done anything to him and he claims I've told him to get out. His stupid reason for trying to get me banned and CBL'd "You told me to get out".. that is indeed a lie. I have not told him to get out at all. And yet DES|Cleaner harasses me and Threatens to get me banned and Centrally Black listed for no reason. Very very unfortunate of him for doing so. That was very unnecessary for him to perform acts like that toward me. Thank-you for being rude and very disrespectful to me DES|Cleaner. Just because you're a DEV DES|Cleaner that doesn't mean you have to go randomly harassing me and threatening me for no reason. Go ahead and continue on... Go on with your lies to get me banned and CBL'd. Thank-you for being a supreme example of an AC DEVELOPER. Even if you do succeed with your lies and BS just remember you're only a human being.. you're nothing great.

PROOF:
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/te10tIJ.jpg
IP Address: 83.255.47.231

NOTE: There was also this other guy who was with him too. The other player was named: LKAJSDFLKJ and IP: 201.51.193.170 said that he also hates me (LOL)

Server logs: http://pastebin.com/6TvTcMUe
Thanks given by:
Something tells me this isn't the real Cleaner.
Thanks given by:
Talking_Pig, I think it would be best for everyone around here if you keep your fingers away from your keyboard for the next few years. Come back when you've grown up.
There's a good chap.
Thanks given by:
That's not the real cleaner at all... PreSSion's made this troll with me before on the ladder. Oracle and a few other admins can back me up on this.
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 13, 03:47PM)jamz Wrote: Talking_Pig, I think it would be best for everyone around here if you keep your fingers away from your keyboard for the next few years. Come back when you've grown up.
There's a good chap.

the fuck did he do?
Thanks given by:
Dem kids...
Edit: Now my eyes have seen it all. Cleaner playing gema's lol
Thanks given by:
Cleaner doesn't even talk when playing. Talking_Pig, gtfo and stop throwing shit on AC fellows.
Thanks given by:
It was FredriK.
Thanks given by:
Also, Cleaner isn't russian.
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 13, 04:39PM)Luc@s Wrote: Also, Cleaner isn't russian.

says he's from sweden according to utrace o.O
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 13, 05:07PM)Vanquish Wrote:
(02 Aug 13, 04:39PM)Luc@s Wrote: Also, Cleaner isn't russian.

says he's from sweden according to utrace o.O
i checked this IP : [37.9.58.110] unarmed changed name to DES|Cleaner
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 13, 04:36PM)Andrez Wrote: Cleaner doesn't even talk when playing.

He said "hi" to me once, then started playing :D

(02 Aug 13, 04:37PM)Million Wrote: It was FredriK.

Oh if it was him, it was also him causing troubles in the Dubstep channel...
Thanks given by:
so, who the hell was "DES|Cleaner"? lol we need some Sherlock work here
Thanks given by:
// Name: dafock
// Ban Reason: racist abuse, vote abuse, general abuse to all in server
// Ban Date: 2012.04:21
// Server: Exodus 24h CTF-HTF-KTF
//proof http://www.ultrapenguin.co.uk/daf1.jpg
// and http://www.ultrapenguin.co.uk/daf2.jpg

http://blacklist.kiwi.ac/files/serverblacklist_v1.1.cfg
Thanks given by:
good work jack :)

(02 Aug 13, 04:37PM)Million Wrote: It was FredriK.

if true 10/10 would lol
Thanks given by:
[Image: f171936e-403d-4adb-84da-661548a70c66.gif]
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 13, 04:09PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: the fuck did he do?
1. He was 'offended' by someone on the internet.
2. He believed everything he was told.
3. He got into an argument with someone on the internet.
4. He started a thread with a direct message to me, when a PM would have sufficed.
5. He has a history of being as offensive last year.
6. He corrected someone's grammar on the forums.
7. He uses capitals too often.
Thanks given by:
Dear Talking_Shit, you should have know better (if you was a respectable member of this community that is)...

First of all don't accuse people without decent proofs, just a screenie of ingame talks is rubbish.

Next... You've met me ingame? Can't be! You have more chances to catch me on a SVN server testing stuff than anywhere else, I actually hardly play at all and when I do (once in a blue moon) I use aliases.

On a GEMA map? Yeah right! You must be having a giraffe!

As mentioned if and when I play it means I play, I'm there to have fun fraggin' your sorry ass, not to waste that precious time with futile talks.
Add to this that the language used here is certainly not the way I express myself. Don't get me wrong, I may throw here and there a "Fuck you moron!" when I encounter anti-gameplay behaviour but that's basically it.

My advice to you would be to think a little before you act, stop be such a pain or you may not last long here.
Thanks given by:
Also, dear Talking_Bitch, don't send pm's all along if you don't let us reply back because of your fucking ignore list. Idiot.
Thanks given by: