Beta Release and Its Implications for Upcoming Versions
The beta version of AC 1.2 was released not too long ago but a deep feeling in my gut tells me that we are in fact only half way in our long journey to the next version.

My reasoning: Why would a beta version be released so close to the release of the official update?

Friends, in these dark times, we must no longer hold hands and pray together to the Gods (DEVs) of AC. We must question our faith. Therefore, we must question the DEVs.

So without further adieu, I ask the first question. Luc@s, great God of coding, is there an exact time estimate on when 1.2 will be released?
Thanks given by:
Please no, this has been answered and answered, no releases until that goddamn Linux bug gets fixed, so there's no chance to know an exact date. It could be within a hour or in the next 6 months.
Thanks given by:
But why is the interval so large? Do we know exactly what the bug is?
Thanks given by:
Mercykil "Questions addicted" of ac <3
haha really, i want to know too :)
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 13, 03:22PM)Andrez Wrote: no releases until that goddamn Linux bug gets fixed

(01 Aug 13, 03:25PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: Do we know exactly what the bug is?

Please read!
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 13, 03:25PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: But why is the interval so large? Do we know exactly what the bug is?

It goes something like this:

walk walk walk shoot shoot shoot walk walk crouch kaboom.

We don't know the exact cause of the issue, but are pretty sure it has to do with bit optimizations and possibly updating versions of gcc. Also rendervert.
Thanks given by:
thank you. all i wanted to know.

(01 Aug 13, 05:50PM)Cleaner Wrote:
(01 Aug 13, 03:22PM)Andrez Wrote: no releases until that goddamn Linux bug gets fixed

(01 Aug 13, 03:25PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: Do we know exactly what the bug is?

Please read!

i did. he mentioned a bug and i asked what it was lol...
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 13, 06:10PM)ACs failed attempt at implementing fatality combos Wrote: walk walk walk shoot shoot shoot walk walk crouch kaboom.
Thanks given by:
i don't think the 3 people who play on linux really care
Thanks given by:
SKB seemed to when we were trying to test svn_chernobyl.
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 13, 02:30AM)Vermi Wrote: i don't think the 3 people who play on linux really care

They do :P
Thanks given by: