ADMINS - HP more 20% ?
Gostaria de uma dica para uma nova versão do Assault Cube, como se fosse um bônus ao pegar a flag, o jogador teria um aumento de 20% no HP!

Would you like a hint to a new version of Assault Cube, like a bonus to get the flag, the player would have a 20% increase in HP!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O jogador somente ao pegar a flag ganharia, caso derrubasse a flag outro player pegasse a flag no meio do mapa não ganharia, só ganaharia o jogador que pegasse a flag na base adversária!

The only player to pick up the flag would win if the other player brought down the flag to flag caught in the middle of the map does not win, just ganaharia the player who caught the flag on the opposing base!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: hp20percent.jpg]

http://www.antoniopetroni.com/hp20percent.jpg
Thanks given by:
A 20% increase would have done something like 54 -> 64 or 65 rather than 54 -> 74.
I guess you mean +20hp whatever your current health ?
Thanks given by:
Isto mesmo, seria 20/100, não seria o valor de sua saúde atual seria 20 sobre qualquer valor!

That's right, it would be 20/100, not the value of your current health of any value would be 20!

De se pensar sobre 20% sobre sua saúde atual também seria interessante!!

To think about 20% of your current health would also be interesting!
Thanks given by:
do not want
Thanks given by:
Isto é uma ideia amigo, de se pensar, creio que se caso fosse adiante abrisse uma votação para os jogadores!

This idea is a friend, to think, I believe that if he went ahead to open a poll for players!
Thanks given by:
Cool idea, but seem to be "HAX0R"!
We must look at other mode gameplay (KTF, HTF,...)
So, i don't think that we really need it.
Thanks given by:
Seria apenas para o modo CTF, como um bônus, conforme explicação acima!

It would be only for CTF mode, as a bonus, as explained above!
Thanks given by:
AR flag sprinting + more health? nope nope nope
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 13, 06:05PM)Krayce Wrote: (KTF, HTF,...)

player gets 120 hp when having flag. i like this
Thanks given by:
(06 Aug 13, 07:51PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: AR flag sprinting + more health? nope nope nope
Bad idea, because of this ^
Thanks given by:
Although I understand that one's often deal with quite some damages from "entering enemy base, grab flag and get out of there" I don't see any valid reason to gain extra health on flag grab, the only reward you'll get from it is scoring some valuable extra points.
Anyhow, on any decent map you should be able to find a health pack within close range.
Thanks given by:
It could be a good idea, but we manage to do without it since a while so no need to add imo.
Thanks given by:
i thought you wanted to give more health to the admins of the server, like we do in w00p servers
Thanks given by:
I don't see much of a use for this, apart from overcrowded pubs.
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 13, 11:14AM)YourSister Wrote: i thought you wanted to give more healthquad damage to the admins of the server, like we do in w00p servers

FYP
Thanks given by:
if we ever get to the point where it becomes incredibly difficult to flag, as if every map becomes analogous to ac_depot, this could be a viable idea.

at the moment, no.
Thanks given by:
I like your HUD. :)

EDIT: not
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 13, 12:33PM)Vanquish Wrote: I like your HUD. :)
I was wondering how long it'd take before going off topic.
Thanks given by:
Somente uma proposta, como bônus, uma diferenciação para quem pegar a flag somente isto!

Agradeço as críticas e comentários!

Only one proposal, as a bonus, a differentiation for those who take the flag only this!

I appreciate the criticism and comments!

Thanks all

(06 Aug 13, 09:28PM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(06 Aug 13, 06:05PM)Krayce Wrote: (KTF, HTF,...)

player gets 120 hp when having flag. i like this

Only CTF mode man =) and when get flag on enemy base
Thanks given by: