9/11: your opinions
Before any kind of comment like "quit smoking/you're a pothead/quit drugs" no, this is serious stuff, and I couldn't care since no friends of mine were there that day or something, but this is something that has been bugging me because I hate the way governments hide things, especially when thousands of innocents were killed to pretend a war.

Now, after watching this I was something like "this isn't wrong at all", because almost any point of it is a valid point...

What do you think about 9/11? Do you still think it was terrorists? Do you even think that possibly no planes were there that day, since no documentation can be retrieved about them?
And how is it possible that USA let some guys hijack four planes in one day?

Also, how come no planes were spotted at the Pentagon, although 80 surveillance cameras were watching?

And one last question, assuming that anyone of you Americans in here live or were in Manhattan that day, did you even see a plane approaching WTC?
Thanks given by:
Please close before wall of flames.
Andrez, you're great but this isn't the greatest topic to start.
Thanks given by:
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-epi...inal-deuce
Thanks given by:
CIA.gov
Thanks given by:
[Image: Crispians+Conspiracy+Flowchart.png]
Thanks given by:
The father of one of my friends died that day.
It happened.
Thanks given by:
Internet expended ~in the same time, and many different versions of what really happened were spread everywhere, but there are still some verifiable facts we can proove. And all those facts are not from the USA government, also, many of those facts are about the government hiding some material proofs (more than 97% of the metal stucture, usefull for reconstitutions were sold and recycled faster than it uses to be).

What I hate the most in this, is the medias, they are just trowing non-verified and false informations at TV, using "supposition words". This is why, even if internet is not a very reliable information source, it's still better than TV medias. What's really happening in the world will never be at the television, today you can be sure of that.

About the pentagon, the hole obviously shows it was not a big plane and the pilot was a professionnal, and ofc it was in the financial part of the pentagon (and nobody was in this part of the pentagon at this time, very impressive), and a day a lot of money was missing. This accident accidently fixed this financial issue. lol

Anyway, even if we know most of official informations are false, it's enough to cause big troubles and to hide the reality.

I can't tell you who is right or wrong, but my only though is that, what happened was a perfect reason to start a war.
Thanks given by:
Pretty sure there's hundreds of videos of planes hitting everything o_o;
Thanks given by:
For those who are skeptic about this whole stuff, I want you show you a list of things:

1) According to an accident happened at the Empire State Building many years ago, which involved a plane crashing into the skyscraper, WTC were thought to be totally indestructible, especially in case of plane crashing. Planes can never ever crash into a steel structure, it should have blown up, leaving the building totally intact.

2) Collapse of the buildings was supposed to be caused by molten steel, that weakened the whole structure. The problem is that steel melts at about 1600 degrees, and the planes' fuel was not hot enough, not even close to about 900 degrees. Also, nanothermite was found in Ground Zero, which is responsible for overheating and therefore melting steel.

3) USA is known to be the safest force in the world. Anyway, (unexpert) terrorists were able to hijack four planes in one day, and piloting 2 of them with extreme precision to Twin Towers. Also, when a trasponder is turned off, there are several procedures that don't allow such consequences to happen.

4) For some unexplained reason, whereas human bodies and flesh were found in Ground Zero, only some little pieces of the Boeing's were found. Not even the engines and the black boxes were found, which are things that are always found after a plane accident.

5) Major news reporters (CNN, NBC, ABC...) had a mysterious blackout during the second plane crash, and for some reason, local TV's were unable to air.

6) According to point 5, many TV and 'amateur' footages appearead to be fakes, due to wrong light/angles, planes trajectories, and planes/towers sizes wrong ratio, even in the distance. Also, it seems that most of amateur footages are actually made by professionists, and still showing different details each other.

7) There seem to be some last calls from planes' passengers to their families and such, before crashing. The problem is that for technical reasons, those calls couldn't ever be done.

8) WTC-7 collapsed too that day. The problem is that it had no reason at all to collapse, since it wasn't hit by anything, and WTC debris weren't powerful enough to cause such damage. Also, like Twin Towers, it seemed to be a controlled explosion, due to some 'squibs' (slang term used to describe that explosive smoke coming out of the building in such cases) seen during the collapse.

9) The Pentagon was hit too the same day, and by a plane too. But...
1) None of the 80 surveillance cameras recorded a plane crashing...
2) ...and only a footage, by a close hotel, was released, but it still doesn't show any plane, only an explosion.
3) The Pentagon is known to be the safest structure of the Earth, but the "plane" reached the third ring of the structure.
4) Also, none of the "holes" caused by the "plane" seems to be the same size to something like a plane...
5) And for some weird reason, although the wall was destroyed, some windows' glass was still intact. Anything that could be led to a controlled explosion...
Thanks given by:
It happened.
But not by terrorists.
Thanks given by:
OK - please don't take that conspiracy shit here.
It seems this forum failed to be the only one on the internet w/o such threads.
Let's at least get it closed.

(and no, i'm not doing it because the CIA asked me)

(if a mod feels that it's worth opening this thread again, do it)
Thanks given by: