oh btw has your vag bleeding stopped?
Thanks given by:
I suggest .Ax or UoC
GL
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 13, 04:12AM)Xenon Wrote: rip fgt

Stay classy bro.
Thanks given by:
On the bright side he stayed until the end of the match.
Thanks given by:
I would like to claim myself a well pub player.
Thanks given by:
bukz plz
Thanks given by:
give him a break. its not uncommon for a player to think he is very skilled if he hasn't played a competitive match before
Thanks given by:
I'd be interested to see how many people who think they're skilled fare against Waffles. I doubt I'd have got much more that 10, if that.
Thanks given by:
i believe i could beat waffles, but i also believe he could beat me
Thanks given by:
46-4 ?

Ahahaha
Thanks given by:
He is a solid dude, respectful enough to stay. His aim wasnt bad at all. He could be a goo player with some proper mates to play with. I appreciate the vote of confidence jamz. Xenon, come at me.
Thanks given by:
I must quote AtoMikK: "Ahahaha". I would rephrase the topic from "Very Skilled free agent" to "Decent enough free agent". At least dude managed to get some kills against Waff. "I am the best" attitude got him in the position to be a laughing stock. Anyways, the best advice is to be cautious when judging your capabilities. I never heard Waff saying that he is the best (even tough he is definitely one of them) so all you good ppl, trying to make a name in this marvelous game, know that "just bring it" is just a phrase for fake wrestling imho.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 13, 08:30AM)jamz Wrote: I'd be interested to see how many people who think they're skilled fare against Waffles. I doubt I'd have got much more that 10, if that.

i sincerely think i could get about 10. thats prolly a high estimate though...

on topic: at least his performance wasn't as embarassing as Feng vs. Undead

(18 Jul 13, 01:42PM)RAMPAGE Wrote: I never heard Waff saying that he is the best (even tough he is definitely one of them)

Waffles vs. Vault. i want to see it streamed soooo badly
Thanks given by:
And now he doesnt answer :>
Thanks given by:
Vault would win

Edit: and has many times before
Thanks given by:
Vault just has unrivalled patience, which makes him literally a perfect 1v1 player. In matches his style is usually to ratiowhore anyway, which caters perfectly to the nature of duels. I remember when he was on his peak, the closest I ever got to him was losing by 5 kills, and I was so happy with myself.

However atm I think Waffles would win, since Vault rarely plays AC anymore.
Thanks given by:
Vault is a very strong player, but i am sure Waffles would win in 9 of 10 cases, since i have already played Vault in 1vs1 and know how strong he really is.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 13, 01:54PM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(18 Jul 13, 08:30AM)jamz Wrote: I'd be interested to see how many people who think they're skilled fare against Waffles. I doubt I'd have got much more that 10, if that.

i sincerely think i could get about 10. thats prolly a high estimate though...

on topic: at least his performance wasn't as embarassing as Feng vs. Undead

(18 Jul 13, 01:42PM)RAMPAGE Wrote: I never heard Waff saying that he is the best (even tough he is definitely one of them)

Waffles vs. Vault. i want to see it streamed soooo badly

You obviously havnt seen XFA vs Nitemare.
That was a epic failure.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 13, 02:40PM)Elite Wrote: Vault is a very strong player, but i am sure Waffles would win in 9 of 10 cases, since i have already played Vault in 1vs1 and know how strong he really is.
Number 1. Did i expect to win? lol ofc not i knew who i was facing. Number 2. under different circumstances i could have done much better. Number 3. look how much fuss i caused in this forum LOL. And number 4. I just wanted a clan to play with... i immediately got called a hacker and suspicious and all this other bs. This community is shit compared to how it used to be. if any of you shit talkers want a match you can get it on my turf. YOUR NOT WAFFLES ill wipe the floor with your sorry asses. im OUT. Waffles much respect though bud. You are a hell of a player :)
Thanks given by:
Next up in the kick Touch's ass tourny;
Undead
Xenon
Sanzo
Thanks given by:
man this guy still thinks he's better than 90% of the community lol...

(18 Jul 13, 03:29PM)Touch Wrote: if any of you shit talkers want a match you can get it on my turf. YOUR NOT WAFFLES ill wipe the floor with your sorry asses.

come at me, little shit. i haven't gotten an invite yet.

(18 Jul 13, 02:28PM)Waffles Wrote: Vault would win

wouldn't be so sure....

like vanq said, the dude has unbelievable fucking patience. he takes little bites at your health here and there and then goes in for the finish

but if you do the same and concentrate on getting one or two hits at a time, i think someone with your current skill level could pull through...
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 13, 03:47PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: man this guy still thinks he's better than 90% of the community lol...

(18 Jul 13, 03:29PM)Touch Wrote: if any of you shit talkers want a match you can get it on my turf. YOUR NOT WAFFLES ill wipe the floor with your sorry asses.

come at me, little shit. i haven't gotten an invite yet.

(18 Jul 13, 02:28PM)Waffles Wrote: Vault would win

wouldn't be so sure....

like vanq said, the dude has unbelievable fucking patience. he takes little bites at your health here and there and then goes in for the finish

but if you do the same and concentrate on getting one or two hits at a time, i think someone with your current skill level could pull through...
Im waiting on you bro
Thanks given by:
Mercy are you really trying to give me pointers right now?

Vault is fantastic, but yes, i am capable of beatin him, just like anyone is capable of beating anyone. Shadouche thinks touch is gibarix, based on his performance this seems likely
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 13, 04:05PM)Waffles Wrote: Mercy are you really trying to give me pointers right now?

Vault is fantastic, but yes, i am capable of beatin him, just like anyone is capable of beating anyone. Shadouche thinks touch is gibarix, based on his performance this seems likely
or im Touch^ The guy that use to play this game a long time ago...
Thanks given by:
Touch what makes you think you wipe the floor with everyone but waffles?

Then your turf is probably sniper@camper which is completely lame
Thanks given by: