[mapmodels] Damaged Brickwindow
My first attempt (a few years back) was also a modelling experiment that terribly failed... so I've put this aside and forgot about it until someone asked me for it recently...

Redone from scratch this one let's you shoot trough from both sides.
PS: Use this model wisely because it could easily become a sniper camper spot.

Download, comment and rate here

[Image: 6KH4Lxr.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeaah more places to camp, love you cleaner <3
Thanks given by:
Ah this is great, IIRC I asked something like that for an iced effect. :p
Thanks given by:
Good job!
Thanks given by:
it remembers me the one i made for ac_factory, less simple and more "grounge"

it's a real nice job but i have a interogation on the size of the bricks. they seem not really large.

to have put some in my house, they are 5 to 9 centimeters large.

On your model they seem 2 or 3 only.

Nice work anyway
Thanks given by:
The full model is 8 cubes wide to 6 in height, I did make it bigger at first but I didn't like it so I rescaled it down.

btw, where can I find that map you're talking about? We do have a map called ac_factory on AKIMBO but that one is from C4rU$: & Krizzlybaer
Thanks given by:
You can find Boeufmironton's ac_factory here. Aesthetically it's quite a nice looking map.
Thanks given by:
I fell like an idiot for asking this cause you give so much to the community already, will there be an unbroken version also? I ask this cause some may want to have one or 2 windows broken and a few others that are not to place around the map. I totally understand if everyone else thinks this is a bad idea.

That's some awesome stuff (as usual) Cleaner!
Thanks given by:
This looks really good, but what are those darker areas in the screenshot? Why is it called brickwindow? I don't think it'd make sense to have bricks behind some of the panes so I must not understand what those spots are.
Thanks given by:
@ Oracle, thanks for the link, I remember that map now... Great stuff!

@ [SODA]___ME___ , if unbroken then there is no need for a mapmodel, a texture would do fine.
Although maybe due to the ledge part and the fact that you can place a models anywhere you want I can make a few as you said, no big deal.

@ Felix-The-Ghost, this is a brick glass you make brick windows from:

[Image: picture10.jpg]

The inner part is empty so if one face gets broken then dirt get in and makes it look crappy like that.
Thanks given by:
I like these kinds of windows, they are kinda cool.
Thanks given by: