Nordic team
We don't have enough Finnish players to join the cup, so we (me and Jonhuz, I don't know about Pweaks yet) are looking forward to create a Nordic team for the ACWC.

Skilled players from Nordic countries: are You interested?
Thanks given by:
Matazar
Thanks given by:
If Nordic means Scandinavia, get OpenSource, Mazellan, Purple, yopa.... From Sweden and Norway.
Thanks given by:
c4rma and maybe Veritas?
Thanks given by:
Yopa and c4rma
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I think yopa, C4rma and Purple are currently the strongest, but if they don't want to play, we will consider others (I'm sorry for being picky, but it's a competition).
Thanks given by:
yopa c4rma
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 13, 02:38PM)Robtics Wrote: c4rma and maybe Veritas?
Veritas hasn't played AC in a while (I've seen him a few times in a pub, but not much.. still pretty good though, so if someone could contact him, that'd be great. I heard he was in the military, but this was a while ago, so he might've returned

(15 Jul 13, 04:08PM)aNytHe0ne Wrote: Yeah, I think yopa, C4rma and Purple are currently the strongest, but if they don't want to play, we will consider others (I'm sorry for being picky, but it's a competition).
I do not agree on this.. C4 should be in the top 3 lineup indeed, but I have a really unstable internet connection while I'm at home (I will get a good connection again in the end of August). I'm also going to Croatia from 27th of July to 10th of August, so I wont be able to train much, nor play the first round anyways..

As for purple (I don't mean to be offensive in any way), he's a ratiowhore who only cares about his own score.. He's a strong fragger indeed, but he does not make his team any better..

I'd say C4, Jonux and another one.. Don't really know aNy/pweaks/Veritas' levels atm..

(15 Jul 13, 12:03PM)Andrez Wrote: If Nordic means Scandinavia, get OpenSource, Mazellan, Purple, yopa.... From Sweden and Norway.
Actually, Scandinavia is only Norway, Sweden and Denmark, while "Nordic" means Scandinavia + Finland and Iceland
Thanks given by:
Get some pro from Iceland
Thanks given by:
I only know one Icelandic guy, but he's not competitive.. He has also been blacklisted a couple of times I think.. At least he told me so..

As for a country with a population of hardly 300 000 I'd say that one guy playing AC is great, lol
Thanks given by:
Trops thinks about playing.
Thanks given by:
get pwnage
Thanks given by:
Well, you need four players to register a team simply because every player has different ideas of what is the best rule when it comes to starting/stopping matches in the event of a disconnect/lagout, therefore it's a good idea to have one substitute player available and benched in case such an event does happen. If you're concerned about only wanting to play with a top lineup, you only need to REGISTER with a fourth player. If you can guarantee that your three main players will always be online and ready to play, you can just play with them. However, if you're planning on making a good team, you have;

- yopa (great player but will not be 100% active around acwc time/for preparation)
- C4rma (another great player, pretty reliable, but have no idea if he's interested)
- Veritas (somewhat inactive, probably gonna be hard to contact him)
- pwnage (i see him rarely, but idk if he will be interested)
- Mazellan (idk if he will be interested)
- Purple (idk if he will be interested)
- Alcatraz (somewhat inactive, may/may not be interested)
- RealViking (played as {CoE}Amber in the summer cup, he seemed interested in making a nordic team a while ago)
- Skaelos (good player but pretty inactive)
- applecake (in B} if i remember correctly, not sure how often he plays though)
- Damn (he said he was busy with the military or something a while ago, but could be a possibility)

hope you get a team sorted.
Thanks given by:
Damn <3
Thanks given by:
Yola c4rma and Fred are your best bets. The rest of vanq's list is not as active.
Thanks given by:
Just curious, how can you even think about making a asshole like RealVikiking a part of this team?
His just a plain simple asshole that has nothing to do in any tournament or "match" in this game.
There are reasons why he is banned and why you all forget that is a mystery to even Sheldon Cooper.

Wanna have hard core AC fans in tournaments, clan matches and inters? Just fucking drop the assholes that make this community into a shitstorm and lets have fun for once.
Thanks given by:
Sheldon Cooper iz no real. FYI
Thanks given by:
meh...you just don't like him because you don't have a good sense of humor.

Fred's a good player. i would definitely also look into yopa and Purple.
Thanks given by:
Purple's inactive.
Thanks given by:
Fred's really cool when (if) you get to know him...
Thanks given by:
What about Matazar Silent Applecake OpenSource Killer@ Nade Seriffi and Jonhuz?
Thanks given by:
Jonhuz is already playing (see aNy's first post).
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 13, 05:12PM)Vanquish Wrote: - applecake (in B} if i remember correctly, not sure how often he plays though)

Unfortunately left a few days ago. Not sure he is going to be very active around AC at all.
Thanks given by:
I will proably be able to play the assaultcube world cup. I have a big intrest and think nordic team can go far.

(15 Jul 13, 04:08PM)aNytHe0ne Wrote: Yeah, I think yopa, C4rma and Purple are currently the strongest, but if they don't want to play, we will consider others (I'm sorry for being picky, but it's a competition).
I do not agree on this.. C4 should be in the top 3 lineup indeed, but I have a really unstable internet connection while I'm at home (I will get a good connection again in the end of August). I'm also going to Croatia from 27th of July to 10th of August, so I wont be able to train much, nor play the first round anyways..

As for purple (I don't mean to be offensive in any way), he's a ratiowhore who only cares about his own score.. He's a strong fragger indeed, but he does not make his team any better..

Makes me sad to see that I'm a ratiowhore.... Well if that's the case I guess I have to show you the opposite

Will be intresst, anyway!
Thanks given by:
if purple plays gl getting past round 1
Thanks given by:
Ratiowhore = no teamplay.

You do go in-front of teammate with flag getting shot at.
Yo do ANYTHING to protect flag carrier.
And you do protect your teammate at all costs.

Give your life for the team, give your live for flag carrier, give your life for team to win.

All god things comes to good people.
Thanks given by:
aNy pweaks and jonhuz/c4rma will be a stellar lineup
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 13, 09:21PM)OpenSource Wrote: Ratiowhore = no teamplay.

Give your life for the team, give your live for flag carrier, give your life for team to win.

What do you judge from? You haven't seen my demos?
Thanks given by:
(21 Jul 13, 04:49PM)~Purple Wrote: What do you judge from? You haven't seen my demos?

He saw your face.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 13, 09:21PM)OpenSource Wrote: Ratiowhore = no teamplay.

I seriously take that as a offense. When I play matches with people I know and use communication I'm the one that's acctually grabbing all flags and when I dont have flag I kill the enemies to keep them pushed back and make room for the flag carrier. It's not ratiowhore to push the enemies back in their base and make room for flag carrier?

I mean some people might follow the flag to base but my methode is more clever, sometimes i follow flag too so I dont really know what everyone is talking about. I push at right times, see no point of trying to get flag when I'm low hp and there is people camping in base....
I can agree that I can push more some times, but I can tell you im far away from a ratiowhore.

It's kind of hurting me if ya tell me I dont play for team. If you would have watched me play matches for my clans, It goes mostly good. So lets finish this quick. I might not play like everyone else, but It's all tacitcal and It have been working pretty alright so far...

(might spelled wrong somwhere because I did not read through this)

//happy fragging
Thanks given by: