Team America
Ok, so with The Almighty Waffles out of commission for the cup. What is going on with America? I can most likely participate unless work catches up with me, but I can also help assemble a team because USA still needs to show their faces in this cup. Maybe I should have gone to teamspeak first.
Thanks given by:
[Image: aopr.jpg]

lol your thread title reminded me of this

i thought Waffles was playing? If his team disbanded, I guess you have xemi, vault, biggunz, and teapot. if Team Canada doesn't pan out, because I have dual-citizenship, you could draft me as a last resort :P
Thanks given by:
Apparently, he's organized a team.
Thanks given by:
Yeah the usa team exists. I assume vault wont be around so you're welcome to the last slot lucky assuming you want it and can train wif us
Thanks given by:
Oh well sorry for not even reading it. Sure waff ill take it.

time to /thread
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 03:27PM)lucky Wrote: Ok, so with The Almighty Waffles out of commission for the cup. What is going on with America? I can most likely participate unless work catches up with me, but I can also help assemble a team because USA still needs to show their faces in this cup. Maybe I should have gone to teamspeak first.

*USA
or
*NA

There is a couple american teams out there already. Probably a distinction you want to make with the world cup and all.

/closed.
Thanks given by: