Team Canada
When is ACWC happening? If you want someone to embarrass the country, I can be available.
Thanks given by:
RCJD cannot participate this year, he has been busy with real life things and I'm not sure if I want to also. We don't have much of a team this year...
Thanks given by:
you have at least 3 players that can train together, you may get a 4th as a sub and you can participate.
Thanks given by:
i am sorry to say that i do not think a team canada will be playing this year. i have been invited to play on USA team B and there seems to be too much inactivity with the players available. thank you zarj for offering your services. thank you all for offering your services
Thanks given by:
what about crown?
Thanks given by:
he's on vacation duing the cup
Thanks given by:
JMKane, are you still interested in playing for Canada? I think we could get PKKiller, and that would mean we would only need one more player.
Thanks given by:
You can catch him on irc i guess. How about lucky as a 4th player, didnt he said he has both citizienships.
Thanks given by:
How about mercy (if he leaves USA b) Zarj secarty jmkane pkkiller
Thanks given by:
ill do it. i havent heard from anybody in USA b in a while and im pretty sure theyre gonna place me as backup anyways. hmu by PMing me on this forum or infamous forums. i will also try hard to be on irc regularly
Thanks given by:
Mhm...I'm in for the fight! Even if we don't have a tough team, we will have to try our best :)

Go Team Canada!

Tag: =CaN=? or CaN:?

Team Meet: Meet on TS3 when you guys can, we need a "Canadian talk"

Lol.
Thanks given by:
[Image: pE4l7r7.png]

inspiration?
Thanks given by:
Red with the blood of your victims, white from the newly fallen snow of the home turf.
Thanks given by:
signups close today @ 9pm gmt (this is 90 mins from now), hurry up if you want a place :P
Thanks given by:
(26 Jul 13, 08:31PM)Vanquish Wrote: signups close today @ 9pm gmt (this is 90 mins from now), hurry up if you want a place :P

Posted :)

Just need some feedback from team players and need to discuss whose actually playing.
Thanks given by:
i myself have never been in canada but i am canadian
Thanks given by:
I shall leave this here <3

In all seriousness I love Canada, and I have heritage there :)
Thanks given by:
(29 Jul 13, 04:43AM)bballn45 Wrote: i myself have never been in canada but i am canadian

whopxer play AC plox
Thanks given by:
(29 Jul 13, 04:43AM)bballn45 Wrote: i myself have never been in canada but i am canadian

bby come back
Thanks given by:
dude i never left
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 13, 04:45AM)bballn45 Wrote: dude i never left

whats new
Thanks given by:
im serious
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by: