Some mouse help
Recently purchased the Deathadder. I like it so far besides one thing. When I scroll to pistol, it sometimes skips to knife, often ending in an embarassing display of me trying to knife someone from 30 feet away.

Is there something in the settings or a script that i can use to prevent from changing to knife and only change to pistol?
Thanks given by:
It's a bug or you just make a random scroll?
Thanks given by:
I had this problem. Do you play on a mac? Must be something fucked with the keymapping

Edit: iirc razer makes the synapse software for pc and make, download that and it may give the mouse a better way to interact with the computer
Thanks given by:
@exo: wouldn't think its a bug but who knows...im kinda stupid with this sorta stuff

(04 Jul 13, 12:22AM)Waffles Wrote: I had this problem. Do you play on a mac? Must be something fucked with the keymapping

yeah its a mac. and judging by your answer, it sounds like theres no way to fix it :( lol
Thanks given by:
Read my edit :) i didnt think before i spoke as i am wont to do
Thanks given by:
i will try this. thanks!
Thanks given by:
I have the same problem so I decided to make a bind for knife to my 'e' key and 'q' to my primary, and I use the default for my pistol (scroll down one)

Though it would be really useful if there was a fix to this. I have had razer synapse for ages and I havent found out how to fix this.
Thanks given by:
Its real sensitive mouse when you get it. Just get some finger grease up in there and clog that shit a bit. Ull b aight
Thanks given by:
I had the exact same problem as well with the Deathadder in my mac. The new Synapse software was the once screwing me over, so I downloaded the older driver, I believe it is this one, and it worked.
Thanks given by:
tried downloading the old driver. same effect.

i fixed it. everyone with a deathadder press down on your scroll wheel. it goes straight to knife. i deactivated the scroll key and the problem is gone :)

p.s. im a fucking idiot lol
Thanks given by:
yay
Thanks given by: